“all you can eat menu”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

A little bit expensive but worth it for a good sushi dinner with high quality ingredients. Lovely place

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We went for lunch here. The restaurant is beautiful and very clean. You can see the sushi being prepared.
You get your food pretty quickly which is great.
The restaurant is quite expensive for what it serves. The food is ok - I have eaten nicer. I will go back if in the area- it is fine.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This was my second time in this restaurant. We went for the buffet, and once again I was very pleased with our choice.The food quality is excellent and value for money.

I´ve been to many other sushi places and I haven´t found anything like this one. Lots of sushi for the money you pay. Do not expect a huge range of sushi variety, but more than enough for what you pay.

I´ve read a lot of negative comments about the service which might be true. However the two times I have been in this place I´ve always found and excellent service.

We will be definitely coming again

Reviewed 3 August 2017

London does this so well. Put a restaurant in a great location and serve up lousy food. It's shameful. Just like this place. We turned up midweek, school hols and all looking for a quick bite. Our first intention was Kerb, up kids in tow and little in the way of seating meant we skipped over the bridge to this place. The draw being empty outside seating as the sun was shining. A warning if ever there was one.

After being ingnored for 10-15mins we ordered a bunch of shared stuff, all of which, when it finally came was average to poor.

It's not the worst food you will have eaten, but you will have eaten a better version of what they serve up in other, and quite possibly cheaper, places. Possibly with the exception being the tempura which was light and crisp and not in the least bit greasy.

During the whole meal, we kept glancing over at Kerb and their bustling food stalls, just knowing anyone of them was serving up better food than what we were eating.

This is not a bad place, it's worse than that - it's a cynical place. Uncaring, lazy and happy to rely on it's location to draw in people,

A place best avoided. Especially when there's so much better on offer all around you

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular here as not only is it the perfect location right in Camden lock with a large outside space but the food and drinks are reliably good. Our later visit with friends was no exception except the tempura weren't as nice as usual - greasy and tasteless. But disappointing. Happy with every other aspect of our experience.