“Worst staff in London (probably)”
Review of Camden Bakery

Camden Bakery
Ranked #8,223 of 24,667 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Camden
Description: Camden Bakery opened back in 1972 as The Little Baker, and it has become an institution since then. We are keeping with times and added new and exciting additions to our usual trade. We will be offering beautiful sourdough loaves and bakery goods, plus a whole range of self-service hot food, soups, salads and gourmet sandwiches to eat in whilst soaking on the bespoke new décor or to take away. Our famous celebration cakes will always be available and will also provide catering services and delivery.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I don't know if I've ever felt SO compelled to write a review. Mainly as I'm completely staggered by the service I just received. This bakery has the rudest staff (one woman in particular) I have experienced in eighteen years in London...So aggressive and hostile and then talking about me while I stood there! Then started to kick off when I pointed out how rude that was. I will not be going back while they treat their customers like something they stepped in. And look across the web: there are so many people who have had the same experience. Have the owners not wondered why all of these unconnected people have had the same issue with the staff? It's either we're all wrong or the you have a staff member who is putting off multiple customers and losing them money. What happened to just being polite and, you know, even NICE?

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We were attracted by the cake and bread but just wanted a white coffee which at £1.80 was quite cheap and very very strong. Unfortunately it took a good 15 minutes to get it and then we had to wait another few minutes for our milk!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Once in a while I treat myself to their breakfast roll and coffee offer. I love their scrambled eggs or well done friend eggs, with ketchup in a freshly made soft roll ...Yum!
The staff are lovely and accommodating...give them a try they have a great selection of breakfast items, extensive lunch items and a wide range of cakes and pastries/ savouries. You will be spoilt for choice.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

A colleague of mine brought some delicious treats from this bakery... needless to say that they disappeared within minutes! There’re full of flavours and incredibly tasty!!!! Will certainly go there and definitely recommend!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This is a nice little set up. Supplying all in good quality affordable eat in and takeaway food and meals. It's nice that they have an open kitchen and able to see bread been made.

I am fuzzy should where I dine but happy to frequent this eatery that is local to my work.

The staff is pleasant and helpful.