“Pathetic excuse for a sandwich ”
Review of Upper Crust

Upper Crust
Ranked #16,477 of 25,029 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

When you next go to an upper crust check the following out before you buy ;
1) the filing looks like it is spreading out of the baguette. It isn’t it is only placed or spread on the edges. They have cut the filing by at least a half
2) make sure the baguette they give you is the one you have chosen and not the old stale one that has been sitting around for a while !
3) at £4 ++ it is not either worthy of being called a Sandwich
4) go to pret...... better by a long way.

Message for SSP management - deliver something worthwhile or give up.

Xx

Reviewed 12 July 2017

My daughter and I stopped at Upper Crust a couple of times to grab a sandwich before we started our day of touring London and the surrounding areas. Several days we left by 7:00, so it was nice to grab something that was relatively healthy and easy to bring along on a bus. We usually used the store located at Victoria Station. Service was fast and friendly!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Bought a mozzerella with tomatoes and pesto in a small white roll for my journey home. I had not eaten all day and was peckish to say the least. Took a bite of my sandwich and I had to spit it. It was soaked with pesto, there was hardly any cheese, and the bread was definitely stale. I was so annoyed and angry, nearly £5 for nothing!!! It really was vile. I through it and bought a sandwich from the train restaurant. Never again. Upper Crust??? Lower crust more like!!!! Dreadful!!!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We needed to get some food for the train journey back home and so I went to this for a standard plain sandwich. I say a ‘bagette’ with chees and ham which I bought. The ‘bagette; turned out to be more of a flute as it was so small in diameter. The filling was extremely sparse – half as much as what there should have been – especially for the price! – avoid is my suggestion.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Use this before getting a train food is better then on the train and you can see it before you get it . UES THE BITE CARD and save a £1 ??