“A delicious meal for a diverse group”
Review of Liman Restaurant

Liman Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 24,667 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 13 - USD 30
Description: Temporary closed from the 31st of July untill the 14th of august. Established in 2016. The Liman Restaurant means port in the Turkish language, however the restaurant opens its doors to all aspects of the mediterranean kitchen. The kitchen will be mostly focused on Mediterranean food; the owners of the restaurant are young professional chefs who can bring new, exciting tastes to Angel, Islington which will show trough in the quality of food they prepare.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This restaurant offers a warm welcome in friendly surroundings. And then there's the food. Among our party were vegetarians, committed carnivores, plain food lovers, spicy food lovers, and a gluten-free diner. Every one of us was delighted with our meal.

1  Thank FChowdhary
Write a ReviewReviews (1,117)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The staff was very attentive and super friendly. We sat next to the door, so it was kind of cold when the door opened - the staff took care that the door was locked and they opened it for new guests - so we didn’t get cold. Great people! Also the food was very delicious. I‘m going to come back!

1  Thank Sarahsgro
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Happened upon this restaurant whilst staying the night before going on holiday.
Staff were very friendly and attentive
Food was superb would definitely recommend and would return if I was staying in the area again.

2  Thank Patrolsk1
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were lucky enough to get a last minute table by calling an hour ahead. Upon arrival it was very busy, which is a good sign for somewhere tucked out of the way from the high street like this. Warm welcome and nibbles laid out immediately. Food was so fresh and tasty and the atmosphere and décor was lovely.

2  Thank lauren635
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I went with the family today for my cousin's birthday. The food, seating and staff were brilliant. We really had such a great time eating here. The staff were also very accommodating given the fact we stayed for four hours. I can't commend them enough.

*Price*

Great price range for this part of London. The portions are just right and oh my, the meat and chicken was so soft and flavoursome.

*Family Friendly*

*Wheel Chair Access*

I do believe they have more than enough room but just ask to be sure.

*Overall*

As you can see I have them a five star rating and I do believe they deserve it.

They do add on a service charge to the bill and they were happy to remove it. We tipped them anyway just separately.

Again the staff were brilliant making us laugh and truly great hosts.

1  Thank JPWedding