“Thai - simple menu absolutely wonderful food”
Review of Jane Tira

Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wanted a Thai before theatre
Found this gem
Very small menu but all the favourites on it.
Some specials to explore.

This was soooo tasty

Squid starter

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nipped I’m on a rainy day before a show. Excellent and efficient service, very clean and most importantly food was great simple Thai cuisine, we hard green chicken curry and Pad Thai and this was one of the best we have had.

1  Thank Gemma C
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in on Saturday lunchtime with the family this time. Disappointingly no set menu on a weekend but we stayed to eat anyway. Service was good and the food was superb. We left really fill. I had the chicken pad Thai and would highly recommend this dish - it was great.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I popped in here on the spur of the moment for a latish supper. The service was efficient and my wife, who has travelled widely in South East Asia assures me that her Pad Thai was the best she has tasted outside Thailand. My own duck in Tamarind Sauce was very good although I think my Jasmine rice may have morphed into sticky rice between being ordered and delivered.

That very minor niggle aside, it was a delightful supper in unpretentious surroundings

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this restaurant whilst looking for the Palace store. Friendly welcome, great, tasty Thai food and even though it’s small it had a really nice atmosphere. Will definitely be back.