“The best”

Peninsula Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Peninsula Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 23,697 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 33 - USD 100
Neighbourhood: Greenwich
Description: The 3 Rosette winning Peninsula Restaurant offers an understated yet premium dining experience. Modern European cuisine and a carefully selected wine list served alongside undisturbed views of Canary Wharf and the River Thames, brilliantly complement the overall dining experience.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

It's the best restaurant in the area. We were not disappointed. We will be back and try the rest of the dishes.

1  Thank Vansfans b

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The best place in London where to eat, drink the best wine and enjoy simply good atmosphere.
The service is incredible!

1  Thank tamar j
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

A very good place and really performant service . I loved everything and I will return for sure. Absolutely happy and definetely reccomended

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We had unforgettable dinner tonight with 7 course tasting menu, it was exceptional! Will be coming again and again!

1  Thank Evgeniya I
Reviewed 19 September 2017

My fiancé took me to the Peninsula Restaurant as a birthday treat last week. From start to finish the entire experience was absolutely amazing. The staff were wonderful: really attentive, warm, and knowledgable. The food was even better! I had the wild rabbit main while he had the lamb. Both were cooked to absolute perfection. I would love to go back in future (although most likely not for some time - it's definitely not in our usual price range!) and would definitely recommend the Peninsula to anybody looking for a special venue for a romantic, intimate treat.