“Very good experience!”

Ranked #6,161 of 25,021 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 0 - USD 70
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: One of our most popular Cafe Rouge locations has had a petit makeover! As well as some new changes to the decor, we've also got a fantastic new food and wine menu filled with delicious innovative takes on the classics and dishes inspired by different regions of France. Come down after a walk in the heath and relax over a glass of your favourite red! Located in the bustling High Street and just a short walk from Hampstead tube station on the Northern line. The restaurant is approximately a kilometre from the popular Hampstead Heath open parkland, made famous by numerous films including: Notting Hill, The Wedding Date and Four Weddings and a Funeral.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely dinner yesterday evening with some friends. The service received from Lucia was very friendly and professional. The food was very tasty and very nice atmosphere during all the evening.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Visited a few times. First time had nice salad. Second time ordered same salad they forgot to put bacon bits on top, then third time they forgot the avacado. The chicken was dry, salad was tasteless, basically a plate of lettuce. Really disappointed and it’s way overpriced.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Had brunch today...22nd March...poached eggs rancid with vinegar and rock hard..(come on...4minutes in and out), soda bread toast, untoasted....service very poor.

'Is the toaster not working?'

'That's how it's meant too be!'

No offer of condiments and to top off, I'm sat by the door and 2 Ladies tried to navigate the double doors with prams and it was me that got up to let them in....

Very poor awareness and service....

Too far up your 'Hampstead own pretence ' from staff that probably don't live there!!

I paid my £10.70 for breakfast and tea and I normally tip 15%...not here, sorry.

Take the tube to Balan's, Soho

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I often come here for coffee in the morning and Arsim always remember our preference and service is very quick.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Having settled on a range of eateries and drinking venues in the area we struck this one off the list after trying various times over a period of times and different days. On one occasion we had to ask 3 times for the bill and had to get back to the car in order not to get a ticket. We explained this to a grisly mannered waiter and in the end my partner threw money on the table and we left. I'm sure this may happen often when waiting to leave and without change .
The food is not good, and the previous visit my partner sent back his cold breakfast twice ! The last visit was for drinks only. Frankly just because this place is on an attractive High Street , it doesn't make the place better , just lazy it seems in approach to customers and service.