“Really good food”

Pho District
Ranked #2,696 of 24,651 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 13 - USD 53
Neighbourhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: Pho District serves a variety of Far East dishes that will wake up your taste buds in a delightful way. Our menu comprises many elements to your table: Vietnamese dishes fused tradition flavours from Siam that goes back many centuries.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food is amazingly good.
Really fresh, well cooked and nicely flavoured without being too hot.
My hot and sour prawn soup was beautiful-lovely big prawns and not ridiculously hot.
Chicken and lemon grass was also very good.As was crispy fried tofu and side order of broccoli.
The only thing that we found less successful were the puddings-also something we noticed in the equally good nearby Yoshi Sushi
We tried a pomolo puding (rather gloopy)
and another rather odd lotus seed pudding ( billed as a Vietnamese cure for insomnia).
Probably both very authentic- but not to Western tastes.
Large portions and excellent value.
Slightly brusque service. Nice neutral decor but a little cafe-ish.
Will go back and try other items on the large interesting menu

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant serves pretty good authentic Vietnamese food. The service is good. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I love everything about this restaurant - I went for the first time a couple of weeks ago.
The staff are very friendly, a very relaxed atmosphere & the food was incredible. I cant wait to go back - Truly Excellent

Reviewed 17 February 2018

One test of a good restaurant is consistency. We love this place. It is unpretentious and friendly with great food. We have tried most of the menu and enjoyed it. The staff explained the food because we were not familiar with Vietnamese cuisine. We also enjoyed the cocktails and juices. We were pleasantly surprised by the bill. Pho District is on our list of regular places to eat.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I visited here alone without a reservation on a dreary Saturday eve. The place was packed and buzzing but even as a lone diner the staff accommodated me quickly and cheerily. The food was quick, hot and delicious. The braised pork was especially good. The staff were super friendly throughout and the bill was sub £20 for three dishes. I’ll be back very soon.