“GOOD bagels at last. ”
Review of The Bagelry

The Bagelry
Ranked #7 of 22 Bakeries in Liverpool
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Yes the bagels are really great, chewy and full of flavour. Eat in and then take some home for later!
Shame the coffee is soooo expensive. £2.75 for a small cup YIKES. I know their coffee is local but maybe there should be a cheaper option for those of us who enjoy a couple or three with breakfast.

1  Thank Luckycharm1

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely Place, lovely food, great service and well priced... almost like a little piece of Brooklyn in Liverpool

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This place was my only motivation to go for a 12k run on a Sunday!

Delicious vegan and veggie bagel! (Im not even veggie and both were lovely) ... great selection! Very tasty!
Nice coffee and surroundings! Very cosy and chilled out place.

Will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Loved this shop, it’s a modern, clean feel to it, staff were incredibly helpful, efficient & friendly.
I had the smoked salmon, poached egg & avocado rye bagel which was delicious, 10 out of 10! Fresh bagel, with plenty of quality smoked salmon, avocado slices which I really enjoyed.
There are plenty of tables plus you can see right through to kitchen/ bakery which was incredibly clean & tidy.
They do a wide variety of sweet & savoury bagels, next time I fancy trying the jalapeño flavour.
There are others things in their menu too so it’s a great place for breakfast, brunch or a coffee.
Very relaxing experience with a delicious, huge bagel thrown in , great way to spend time.

1  Thank Mocster
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We visited back in September 2017 but forgot to leave a review.
My cheddar jalapeno bagel with cream cheese was to die for! I even had a cinnamon bagel for dessert and a seated rye to take away! My partner loved his egg and baked bean bagel too. Very good prices. Was reccomend to us by the owner of our AirB&B room. Wish we lived in Liverpool so we could visit more!