“Fab fab fab!”

Revolution Cavern Quarter
Ranked #398 of 1,923 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Description: Revolution Cavern Quarter is situated between Liverpool's famous Matthew Street and ultra trendy Victoria Street. Week nights have a laid back atmosphere with luxurious sofas and booths perfectly suited to sipping your carefully crafted cocktail, made using the finest spirits or why not sample or share a few dishes from our fresh seasonal menu. Revolution Cavern Quarter has something for everyone, including VIP party areas and the Club Room, which is available to hire seven days a week. Just give our dedicated party team a call.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Second Revolution bar visit of the day & we weren’t disappointed! Needed a light meal & loved every mouthful! The three of us (adult & 2 teenagers) decided on a sharing platter ...wow, what a platter it was..2 mini burgers, 2 mini pizzas, 4 breaded chicken mini fillets, chunky fries & 3 dips...it was delicious & we’ll be having it again! Managed to squeeze in a dessert too - ice cream sundae & brownies recommended!
The Revolution discount card is a must - brilliant value!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We visited here for lunch, using a Groupon deal. We had lovely cocktail, the espresso martini was especially lush!
We had burgers, which were great value and really tasty. Special shoutout about the veggie burger - my sis-in-law has if and said it was AMAZING!

We’ll be back for sure

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with friends as my friend booked an event through a promotional email.We were told we would get food tasting, free shots and cocktail sampling. On arrival no one to seat us had to approach a member of the bar staff who informed relevant person we had arrived. Was shown to our table we reserved 2 tables as there was going to be 5 of us. The young waitress asked what we had come for my friend told her. She gave us vouchers for free drinks but that was all. No cocktail sampling no food tasting at all. Really disappointed so we ended up ordering food from the menu. 3 of us sat at one table while we waited for our others friends to arrive to then witness another waitress seat 2 people at out reserved table! My friend tried to get the attention of the waitress but she had already taken their order. As it happens our friends were running late and couldn't make the table reservation but what would have happened if they turned up...turfed the couple away from the table? By this time they were eating their food. No apology was given or was we even asked if they could have given the table away. I ordered a steak sandwich which came with fries. I ordered my steak to be rare which it was but was cold at this point I'd given up trying to get the attention of the waitress as the place was heaving and the music was so loud considering it was early evening. Ended up leaving the majority of it and just had the fries. Also 2 for 1 cocktails 5pm till 7pm but don't be fooled not all cocktails are 2 for 1 only the ones with the R next to them & They have to be 2 of the same. Overall disappointed in our experience considering we have been for food and drinks here before and was lovely plus another friend had been offered the promotional email and got what she came for, we never which is disappointing.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I came for a couple of drinks for my girlfriends 21st and then my 21st birthday. I feel like the service available is great! Laura was great as a waitress and a bartender, she generally seems a really nice person and is what you want as an employee. Kevin and Shaun are also great!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Had my hen here last weekend and we were unimaginably disappointed. Pur reservation was for 6. We arrived with the table not set and not enough chairs for us. We had pre-ordered our meal. Our starters arrived one hour after we sat for dinner, after we made a complaints that we had been there so long already. Some starters were cold. Mains came nearly an hour later again, the curry was so spicy half the girls couldn't eat it. My burger was so sweet I couldn't eat it either. Nor could we get the attention of staff to highlight this. We were supposed to have table service but ended up having to go up and down to the bar ourselves. There was another bridal party there where the bride was in tears because they had the same terrible service as we did and made numerous complaints - for a pre paid and pre ordered meal!!! We were supposed to get free drinks which we never got in the end. The stench of toilets from upstairs was horrific around the dining area. Toilets at 6pm were worse than a nightclub at 4am - no toilet seats, floods, toilet roll half way down the staircase. We were supposed to have a cocktail experience afterwards but this was then delayed (again - you knew we were coming to do this) took forever to put together a box with Bacardi and a few stringy bits of mint together. We had to continuously go up and down to the bar looking for shakers, ice, mixers etc. The table that took an hour to prepare was covered in stick and I had to request the tables be cleaned. Staff were acknowledging of the crap service and state of our experience but still it didn't improve. They gave us a complimentary free bottle of prosecco but it barely got drank. Never been happier to finish drinking and get out of there. Could not believe how terribly a pre-planned, pre-ordered and pre-paid event could go.