“Vacancy ”

Breakout Liverpool
Ranked #1 of 69 Fun & Games in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We run live escape rooms where teams of 2-5 people have one hour to escape a locked room by solving clues and puzzles!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was an amazing room. Very stressful room but a good laugh to have with your friends or family. A fabulous game operator Maddy gave amazing clues to finally help us break out in the end. I would love to have a go again.

Ed R, Manager at Breakout Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Great to see such a lovely review of Vacancy! Maddy will be happy to hear your compliments as well! Hope to see you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,176)
All reviews
in 13 reviews
"an amazing experience"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Apart from it being very stressful it was a good laugh and great fun! Maddy was great and really helped us to get out of the room whilst also letting us do it ourselves! lots of fun :)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It was my first time doing a breakout room today, and I absolutely loved it! Myself and my fellow pirate (we were doing shipwrecked) managed to break out just in time! Kerry was amazing and so helpful, and explained the room to me very clearly as it was my first time. Thank you Kerry!

Hi Amy!

Lovely to see Kerry was so helpful for your first game, and that you enjoyed Shipwrecked! Now you've completed Shipwrecked, why not come back to try out the Cursed Carnival or the Detective Office? Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome visit, broke out with less 3 minutes to go but we did it! Kerry was lovely and did a great job explaining all the stuff and setting the scene. Thanks for a fab time :)

Hi Deanna,

Great to see you managed to escape! Now you've got one room under your belt, why not come back to try another? Kerry will be made up to see your compliments!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love Breakout, at first I was very apprehensive about this type of day out but after one visit I’m addicted! Just got back from my second visit and still love it.
Each room has a different theme and challenge level. The rooms have so much detail it really does feel real! You are not actually locked in the room and are able to leave at any point which is great for people that are feeling a bit unsure. Would defiantly recommend! I’m already planning my 3rd visit and can’t wait!

Hi Suzie,

Great to see how enthusiastic you are about Breakout! It's always lovely to see our customers are just as passionate as we are about escape rooms. If you haven't already, why not come back to have a go of Wanted or Classified? Excellent rooms after you've had a few goes! We're looking forward to seeing you again!