“Amazing !”
other travellers have booked this property
The ladies preparing for their Hen party for the future bride !!
The girls prepping for the hen weekend !! Bedroom No. 1.
Lovely bright and fresh.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The ladies preparing for their Hen party for the future bride !!
The girls prepping for the hen weekend !!
Bedroom No. 1.
Fully equipped kitchen
Dining/TV area
Champagne moments !
Hall
Utility room with washing machine, dryer, sink, iron/board, maiden etc
Garden
The world famous Cavern Club in Matthew Sttreet
Concert Square ... bouncing till the sun comes up !
Anfield home of Liverpool FC. The most successful football team in Britain
Goodison Park, home of Everton FC
The Grand National
The greatest horse race in the world
Liverpool 1.
Home to John Lewis, Debenhams, Harvey Nicholls, Ted Baker, Boss, Reiss, Flannels etc
St Georges Hall
One of the finest neo classical buildings in the world. Grade 1 listed
Metropolitan Cathedral
AKA Paddy's Wigwam
The Philharmonis Dining Rooms .... just a pub really
Matthew Street Festival
A must see
Philharmonic Dining Rooms ... always time for a drink ot two
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Zoe P
“Amazing !”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

This appartment is gorgeous !! The rooms are a good size, as there was 17 girls we struggle to find a appartment for us all and we worried as this appartment could hold us all we thought it would be cramped but definatly not! Very spacious for us. The decor is lovely. we stayed here for a hen party and dawn couldn't do more to help. We posted decorations down which were all up when we got there. Dawn also offered to let us get food delivered there for us to arrive. Always stayed in touch with us and was always very quick to reply. The location is a little bit out of town but it's not expensive in taxis and I think the appartment itself makes up for it. All the girls loved the stay here. Couldn't of asked for a better appartment will defiantly be returning !! Thank you

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
10 Aug 2016
Hi Zoe

I hope you all have recovered from your big weekend and enjoyed the City of Liverpool.

Thank you for kind words and I am pleased I pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Liverpool Town House. You all were also lovely guests and respected the property which is all we asked from our guests and you left it clean and tidy which we also appreciated.

If you ever need a reference to stay at any other properties in other Cities please don’t hesitate to ask as you were all perfect guests!!

I hope you bear us in mind for future visits to Liverpool and we do also have smaller properties for smaller numbers of guests.

Thanks again to you all.
Dawn & Jeff. xx
Adam B
Dublin, Ireland
“Stag Party”
Reviewed 3 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Stayed on 20th May to 22 May and had a great weekend. Didn't receive back security deposit after numerous attempts to receive, totally out of order given nothing was broken and put a dampner on an otherwise brilliant weekend, beware of this property

2 Mar 2017
Hi Jorden

Please see my response to your review:

When you checked in to the house I explained as I do to all my guests that the house has to be handed back on checkout in a clean and tidy condition which you understood and agreed.

As you were aware the house was left in an unacceptable condition and I explained that I would have to wait for my cleaner to invoice me so I could calculate what the additional costs would be and this would come off your deposit. Again you did agree to this.

I thought it was very fair that she only charged an additional £50 considering the unacceptable condition you left the house in. The £50 was then deducted from your deposit. your deposit was then refunded albeit later than the 7 days quoted in the terms and conditions in your contract.

I cannot understand why you are unhappy according to your review. you and your guests caused this entire problem and you said you understood and agreed with the action I took.

In future I suggest you show a little more respect for other peoples property.

Dawn.
Kate L
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Perfect for a group!!”
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We hired this property for a hen do and it was perfect! Dawn made the booking very easy and was very helpful with recommendations - we posted our hen do decorations before which she put up for our arrival. The house is deceptively big and very clean. Each room has 3 very comfy beds in (7 bedrooms in total) and there are 2 bathrooms both are newly decorated and cleaned to a high standard. The house is about a 10 min taxi ride from Liverpool town centre (taxi was around £8-£10 each way) Tip: avoid booking a taxi between 3-4pm as its the school run time and its choas! All basic kitchen products are supplied including tea, coffee etc and towels are provided too. Would defiantly recommend this house to friends! We had an amazing weekend in Liverpool thank you for having us!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Natalie_c...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing trip”
Reviewed 5 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Just returned from the best weekend in Liverpool for my sisters hen party...
Booking the Liverpool was seamless from start to finish with dawn!
The house is absolutely beautiful!! Everything you need there and the beds are sooo comfy!! and only a short taxi ride into town!!
We've all had a fantastic time which we won't forget!!
Dawn and Geoff are great meet you personally at the house to let you in show you where everything is and kept in contact all weekend to make sure we were all ok...
We'll defo be returning!!!
Highly recommend 10/10!!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: So close to town
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 May 2016
Hi Natalie

Sorry for late response but we have been so so busy !!

Thank you for staying at our Liverpool Town House and I am so pleased you had a Fab weekend and you all enjoyed your stay.

A BIG thank you to you and all the girls for respecting our home and leaving it clean and tidy so you are all welcome back any time!!

Thank you for your kind words and I do hope we see you all again should you ever visit Liverpool again ... we also have smaller homes should you have smaller groups.

Kind regards,
Dawn & Jeff. xx
Sarah W
“Brilliant ”
Reviewed 29 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for two nights for my friends Hen do 1st night 11 of us; second night 16 of us. We loved the look of the house instantly very clean and brilliant decor. There was everything you could need and all fixture and fittings are of very good quality. It is a prefect base as close to everything without being in the hustle and bustle. One thing we all comented on was how comfy the beds were.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing