USD 282
  • Pool
USD 375
USD 315
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
USD 194
USD 172
Official Site
The Richmond, BW Premier Collection(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
USD 226
USD 171
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 257/night.

USD 256
USD 216
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
USD 225
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Heywood House Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
USD 170
USD 192
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
4,730 results
All reviewsjacuzzi bathcarpathia restaurantrooftop barturret roommorgan's vaulttwo double bedswhite starbottle of proseccobeautiful hotelalbert docksister hotelbirthday treatafternoon teahen partytop floorfantastic stayliver
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had such a nice stay at 30 James Street. The location was great vet close to shops etc and can also walk across the road to the Albert Docks. We stayed on a beautiful room called The Dazzle Quater. This is is a amazing hotel and staff are extremely helpful we will definitely come again if we visit Liverpool

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Vicki H, Manager at 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear millie400,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5* review following your recent stay with us.

I am so glad to read that you loved your room, the Dazzle Quarter is one of my favourites also!

It is lovely to read that the team looked after you and that you will come back and see us again.

I look forward to welcoming you back to 30 James Street next time your travels bring you back to Liverpool.

Kind regards
Vicki Hanlon
Operations Manager
vicki.hanlon@rmstitanichotel.co.uk

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We have always wanted to visit Liverpool and see the sights and the hotel is in a fantastic location .the place has a grand entrance and very friendly staff who are very helpful and polite the room was amazing and thay had put a bottle of champagne in the room for my wife's birthday. the breakfast was well presents with a lot of choice we will definitely be going again soon

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Gary F,

I am so happy to read that the team looked after you and that your wife enjoyed her birthday.

I look forward to welcoming you back to 30 James Street in the near future.

Kind regards
Vicki Hanlon
Operations Manager
vicki.hanlon@rmstitanichotel.co.uk

Reviewed 5 April 2018

An unforgettable weekend, that was filled with comfort, great food, excellent service and many many laughs!!. I would highly recommend this venue and the package, it was a fantastic price. Thank you..

Room Tip: The only thing that was lacking was that there wasn't enough pillows to suit some of the guests and they weren't any spares due to the hotel being fully booked, which should not make a difference in my opinion. Also it would be useful to have some sort of detergent for the jacuzzi bath after using it, but completely understand from a H&S POV.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amy H, Front Office Manager at 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Marie M,

What a truly fantastic review, thank you!

It is a delight to read you have had such an unforgettable stay, it is what we aim to do.

I hope you have made some memories of your birthday to last a lifetime.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon for another memorable stay.

amy.hull@rmstitanichotel.co.uk

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Have just arrived home after a family night away in the cabin room here!
I can't fault it...from the moment we booked over the phone and arrived we have been looked after and seen to straight away. Even directed to our room. Very easy check in and lovely staff.
I'd asked for a package of balloons, cupcakes and non alcoholic drinks for the room and it was a lovely suprise addition to treat the kids.
We had 4 double beds and the room was ample size for me, my hubby and our 6 kids (17, 14, 11, 10, 5 and 1)
It was a beautiful room with stunning decor and plenty warm enough.
It was also really quiet considering it was next to a busy street and we had no trouble sleeping.
The jacuzzi bath was an amazing feature to the room and the kids loved it.
There is a lift inside the hotel so I was fine with my 1 year olds pushchair, I was offered some help by staff up the steps from outside the hotel but didn't need it, but loved that he offered straight away to help us. Also a cot was put in the room and took up no space whatsoever! So i would definitely say it's suitable for all ages.
Parking is around 5 mins walking distance and discounted with a stay here, the hotel is very central to almost anything you'll need.
We visited the 2 museums near by which were free! And only a few minutes from the hotel.
The breakfast at the hotel was beautiful, lots of choice and good value!
Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and I have already planned a few more trips again this year which I will be booking in the next few weeks.
Great for families and all..... :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Debbie P,

Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay with us at 30 James Street.

It is a delight to read the whole family thoroughly enjoyed the visit to us, we really do pride ourselves on the experience we deliver to our guests and customer service is the pinnacle to our business.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

amy.hull@rmstitanichotel.co.uk

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I throughly enjoyed our stay here, the staff were very helpful and agreed a late check out for us, the breakfast was very good in a nice bright dining area with fantastic views over the Liverpool waterfront.
The decor was a little dark for our taste but the room and jacuzzi were clean and tidy, would definetly recommend this hotel.
Was great to have an iron and ironing board in the room and kettle too along with plenty of wardrobe space, bed also very comfortable.
Nathan was particularly helpful and brought up an ice bucket to our room!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank northwesttravell2018

Dear northwesttravell2018,

Thank you for your lovely 5* review following your stay with us at 30 James Street.

I am pleased to read your wife and yourself had such an enjoyable stay with us.
I will pass all your comments along to the team especially Nathan who I'm sure will be just as delighted as I am.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

amy,hull@rmstitanichotel.co.uk