4,945 results
All reviews jacuzzi bath carpathia restaurant champagne bar turret room morgan's vault rooftop restaurant two double beds white star line bottle of prosecco beautiful hotel albert dock hen party sister hotel birthday treat afternoon tea cupcakes fantastic stay
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We have always wanted to visit Liverpool and see the sights and the hotel is in a fantastic location .the place has a grand entrance and very friendly staff who are very helpful and polite the room was amazing and thay had put a bottle of champagne in the room for my wife's birthday. the breakfast was well presents with a lot of choice we will definitely be going again soon

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Vicki H, Manager at 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Gary F,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5* review following your recent stay with us.

I am so happy to read that the team looked after you and that your wife enjoyed her birthday.

I look forward to welcoming you back to 30 James Street in the near future.

Kind regards
Vicki Hanlon
Operations Manager
vicki.hanlon@rmstitanichotel.co.uk

Reviewed 5 April 2018

An unforgettable weekend, that was filled with comfort, great food, excellent service and many many laughs!!. I would highly recommend this venue and the package, it was a fantastic price. Thank you..

Room Tip: The only thing that was lacking was that there wasn't enough pillows to suit some of the guests and they weren't any spares due to the hotel being fully booked, which should not make a difference in my opinion. Also it would be useful to have some sort of detergent for the jacuzzi bath after using it, but completely understand from a H&S POV.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amy H, Front Office Manager at 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Marie M,

What a truly fantastic review, thank you!

It is a delight to read you have had such an unforgettable stay, it is what we aim to do.

I hope you have made some memories of your birthday to last a lifetime.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Have just arrived home after a family night away in the cabin room here!
I can't fault it...from the moment we booked over the phone and arrived we have been looked after and seen to straight away. Even directed to our room. Very easy check in and lovely staff.
I'd asked for a package of balloons, cupcakes and non alcoholic drinks for the room and it was a lovely suprise addition to treat the kids.
We had 4 double beds and the room was ample size for me, my hubby and our 6 kids (17, 14, 11, 10, 5 and 1)
It was a beautiful room with stunning decor and plenty warm enough.
It was also really quiet considering it was next to a busy street and we had no trouble sleeping.
The jacuzzi bath was an amazing feature to the room and the kids loved it.
There is a lift inside the hotel so I was fine with my 1 year olds pushchair, I was offered some help by staff up the steps from outside the hotel but didn't need it, but loved that he offered straight away to help us. Also a cot was put in the room and took up no space whatsoever! So i would definitely say it's suitable for all ages.
Parking is around 5 mins walking distance and discounted with a stay here, the hotel is very central to almost anything you'll need.
We visited the 2 museums near by which were free! And only a few minutes from the hotel.
The breakfast at the hotel was beautiful, lots of choice and good value!
Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and I have already planned a few more trips again this year which I will be booking in the next few weeks.
Great for families and all..... :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Debbie P,

Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay with us at 30 James Street.

It is a delight to read the whole family thoroughly enjoyed the visit to us, we really do pride ourselves on the experience we deliver to our guests and customer service is the pinnacle to our business.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I throughly enjoyed our stay here, the staff were very helpful and agreed a late check out for us, the breakfast was very good in a nice bright dining area with fantastic views over the Liverpool waterfront.
The decor was a little dark for our taste but the room and jacuzzi were clean and tidy, would definetly recommend this hotel.
Was great to have an iron and ironing board in the room and kettle too along with plenty of wardrobe space, bed also very comfortable.
Nathan was particularly helpful and brought up an ice bucket to our room!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank northwesttravell2018

Dear northwesttravell2018,

Thank you for your lovely 5* review following your stay with us at 30 James Street.

I am pleased to read your wife and yourself had such an enjoyable stay with us.
I will pass all your comments along to the team especially Nathan who I'm sure will be just as delighted as I am.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

amy,hull@rmstitanichotel.co.uk

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel in a great location. Close to the docks with bars and restaurants and also the shopping centre not to far away. Hotel was clean and rooms grand and spacious. Lovely huge spa bath and beds comfy. Free WiFi throughout, and Netflix in the room was an added bonus. Roof top restaurant and cocktail bar was reasonably priced and nice. Breakfast seemed a little expensive for what it is, but the setting and convenience makes it worth it. No in room information regarding restaurant, spa or room service was disappointing but it looks like this will eventually be included on the smart tv as the option was on there, it just did not show any information. Car park close by, although a little expensive. £17 for 24hrs, although this is typically normal for hotels in city centres with no onsite car park. A lot of building work going on to the side of the hotel but luckily no workmen as it was bank holiday, I’m sure this could get pretty noisy though. Would defiantly recommend the junior suites as it felt very luxurious. I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear scot R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us.

It is always a pleasure to read that our guests have enjoyed their experience with us. We pride ourselves in delivering a memorable stay with exceptional service.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest Wishes,