“Expensive drinks”

Cuisines: Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Almost £10 for a pint of bitter and a 125ml glass of Prosecco was a bit steep!
Friendly staff and a chilled out place but I could think of nicer places to go for better value

1  Thank Harry_Paul

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been living in Liverpool for four years now, and I’m sad that I just recently discovered The Baltic Social. The lovely atmosphere combined with delicious simple food that covers your ever need has made this my weekly hangout space. The friendly staff doesn’t make matters worse, they are always up for a chat and they don’t seem to mind my awfully dry humour either (which is a rarity in my book). Would definitely and are recommending this place to anyone:)
PS: They are dog friendly so on my next visit I am bringing my grandma

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I came here with a large group of friends on a Saturday, we’d booked for 7pm and had pre-ordered our food. When we arrived it was quite busy, and the waitress who served us was extremely polite, and laid back. The food arrived after about half an hour and it was superb; everything was cooked to perfection. When we’d finished we decided to stick around for drinks because we enjoyed the atmosphere so much, and the bar staff were excellent. One in particular was really friendly and entertaining, having a laugh with us whilst he made our drinks and even remembering our orders.

Great food, great staff, great atmosphere. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I came here with my baby in pram to escape the rain and was greeted by a member of staff who helped me with the pram (they have 2 or 3 steps up from the door to the restaurant and) and instantly asked if i would like a highchair. After getting settled I was greeted by a lovely girl who bought me a food menu and mentioned they had soup on the specials board. She kindly got me a jug of boiling water so I could heat up the bottle. I ordered a chilli bowl and sweet potato fries which was so warming and tasty, they also did a small plate of beans on toast for the baby even though it wasn’t on the menu. We stayed for a while as the place was so warm and welcoming, even with my messy baby! The changing table is in the disabled toilet which has loads of space (could do with a new bin though with a lid) Friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere and music & tasty food - will deffo be coming back again with my friends. The afternoon tea that was being served looked fun too!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was in on Saturday past for a meal with the fam as we just got off the plane from Ireland and we’re hungry! We heard the good reviews and tried to give it a try, the meal was gorgeous and servers were amazing, they even managed to get my daughter and her cousin a brownie for desert even though the kitchen was closed! Lovely time and lovely staff! Thanks for the good time!

Date of visit: March 2018