3,068 results
All reviewsa river view roomwalk in showerhuge bathprinces dockwet roomcar park next doormini barlovely hotelliver buildingstandard roomcooked breakfastcity centremulti storeyreception staffa lovely staycouldn't faultcomfy bed
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend booked for us to go for a night for my birthday. The rooms are lovely and spacious and clean! The bath is massive and the shower is amazing! The interior of the whole hotel including the room is spot on! Would definitely recommend and would go back! One of the best hotels in Liverpool!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
MalmaisonLiverpool, Front Office Manager at Malmaison Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Jay S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Malmaison Liverpool.

We truly appreciate your fantastic feedback. I am so pleased to see you had such a wonderful stay with us and we hope you will be booking to stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is a truly beautiful hotel. The staff have been very helpful and the bar tender was extremely knowledgeable and talented. I would absolutely stay here again.
It's worth mentioning that they will validate parking at the Capital Building secure park - I didn't realise this and it would only have made the stay even better.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kelly34Yatton,

Thank you for choosing Malmaison.

I am pleased to see you loved your time with us and we truly appreciate your fantastic review. I will pass on your kind words to all the team including our fantastic bar staff! Details about our new partnership with Secure Park will be added to our website in the coming days to ensure all of our guests are aware of how to get the best deals when staying with us!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Upon arrival the hotel was quite impressive but the room really let it down. We had a standard room and the lighting was really poor and the missus struggled with her make-up. we also had issues with our cold water and all we could have was a very hot shower (it got sorted after 36hrs).....but we were disappointed.
We probably would stay there again but only after looking at alternatives.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Scott O,

Thank you for choosing Malmaison.

Please do allow me to apologise for the issues you mention, particularly regarding the water. I am sorry that it took a while for the problem to be resolved and I will be looking into this to ensure it doesn't happen again in future. I do hope that we get the chance to welcome you back to our hotel again in the near future to show you how perfect staying at Malmaison Liverpool should always be!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

1. Parking - multi-story next to the hotel which was great as we had lots of bags!

The only downside was that the hotel doesn’t say on their website or anywhere that they actually have a deal with a car park around the corner (£8 per day!!)

2. The hotel - stunning building with great interior. Massive fire as you walk through the door which was lovely.
Reception staff were friendly and helpful.

3. The room (327) - even though I paid for a twin room, me and my best friend received a double but we wasn’t that fussed. Fantastic comfy bed and great facilities. River view was lovely!

4. Afternoon Tea - The food was amazing, however the service was 5/10.

Firstly it had taken 45 minutes for the afternoon tea to come out, by then our English breakfast tea went cold ... waitress then forgot our scones and it took a further 25 minutes to ask for the bill and pay.

Overall I think it’s a great hotel for visiting night life, museums, docks and everything!

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Millie S,

Thank you for choosing Malmaison.

I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay overall. We recently in the past week just launched a partnership with Secure Park. The details of this offer will be added to our website in the coming days so that all of our guests are aware of the different options for nearby parking at the best price. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the reception team here at the hotel! I do apologise for the slow service in our Brasserie. I will forward your comments to the relevant managers to look into and ensure it does not happen again.

We hope you will be returning to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

First time I have stayed at Malmaison Hotel. Got an upgrade request email a few days before, so I asked for the Toffee Suite room as it was my wife's birthday and she is an Everton fan. Never got told whether I had got my request or not, until I rang on the day and they apologised because it was given to someone else. I understand it's not guaranteed, but surely let anybody know who has requested it, if it has been successful or not. Can't really comment on hotel too much as we didn't spend much time there. One thing we couldn't believe was that we had to pay £2 for the still water we used in the room. This something we have never experienced before at any of the numerous hotels we have stayed at.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Chorleynoddi,

Thank you for staying with us here at Malmaison Liverpool.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay overall. I do apologise that you were not successfully chosen for the upgrade on this occasion, hopefully next time you stay we will be able to accommodate your request to stay in our wonderful Toffee Shop Suite.

Thank you once more and we do hope to welcome you back again soon.