4,012 results
All reviewsrum barrum warehousestanley docksuperior dockside roomrooms are hugecity centredockside viewstunning hotelcoffee machinespa facilitiestaxi ridethe wow factorrooms are amazingconverted warehouserain showerafternoon tealuxury hotel
Reviewed 23 December 2016

Stayed here for a business trip. On arrival hotel v plush. Brickwork and decor lovely.Hotel around 10 mins from station however not really an area where you could go out and have a walk about as area quite industrial and going through regeneration. Rooms huge and lovely bathroom and toiletries, fluffy dressing gowns and slippers. One comment would be was that the food at this hotel was not particularly good with the exception of breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
BrianConnorGM, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Dear SLL0273

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at The Titanic Hotel Liverpool.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Titanic Hotel Liverpool, and thank you sincerely for your positive comments in relation to your experiences during your time with us. I have shared your feedback with the team at Titanic all of whom have asked to be associated with my thanks for your comments.

Thank you also for your constructive comments in relation to your dining experience. I fully take this on board, and have escalated your comments to the Executive Head Chef responsible in order that we react and improve the areas mentioned with urgent effect. Feedback is a gift and we are always grateful to know where we can improve.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Titanic Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful hotel. I love it here. Amazing building, rooms are the biggest I have ever stayed in. This time we had a dockside superior room.
Breakfast is fab, staff are very approachable and helpful.
Only negative is no fridge in room and no mirror by dressing table. To dry hair I had to sit on floor in front of mirror and lighting was very dim. Couldn't take light over there as only 1 plug.
Will definately visit again

Room Tip: dockside rooms have the best view
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Kbenson6661

I was delighted to read you kind feedback about our team. Hotels, no matter how impressive the bricks and mortar might be, are made unique and special by the team; to me it’s about the way we make you feel when you stay with us. It is hugely motivational for the team to be recognised in such a positive manner.

We greatly look forward to welcoming you back to The Titanic Hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Stayed here on 16/12 for my birthday and wedding anniversary. Hotel is about a 10-15 minute walk from the city centre but would only take a few minutes drive in a taxi. The building is beautiful, it has been renovated to an excellent standard. The staff were lovely when we checked in, and we got a free mini mince pie as it was December which was very yummy. I'd booked a superior dockside room as it was a special occasion and the room was amazing - very big and spacious, lovely fixtures and fittings, large bed, large bathroom, lovely exposed brick in the ceiling, nice view of the dock. The building opposite is derelict but getting renovated so it is still a nice view because it reminds you of the history of Liverpool. I'd asked for an ice bucket and champagne glasses when I booked the room months ago, and they were in there, I didn't need to remind the hotel staff. There were also some birthday chocolates and a nice message for me which was a nice touch. We didn't eat in the restaurant for tea as had a meal booked elsewhere but we had breakfast the next day and it was very nice. This is my new favourite hotel, we had a lovely stay and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Jenni C

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights whilst on a business trip in Merseyside and wasn't dissapointed.

I stayed here as I'd heard good things about the place and was very pleased with my stay.

Polite and helpful staff, lovely decor and and very nice room with a good bed.

I would recommend.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Gozza8t7382

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I'm really struggling to write a review of this hotel as I wanted to love it yet I just couldn't! When we arrived at around 5pm our bathroom floor was still lightly wet like it had only just been mopped and bits of mop fluff were left on the floor which instantly put me off! Next onto our bed it was two single mattresses pushed together which I just hate if I wanted twin beds I would have asked for them!!! My pillowcase also had come apart at the seams, then to put it politely the walls aren't sound proof! Luckily me and my husband found it comical but a lot of others wouldn't especially if you had young children with you! Also the construction noice wasn't what I really wanted to hear before 8 on a saturday morning! However the décor was lovely the brickwork/metalwork were amazing! Would I be back - no sadly I don't think I would be there were just too many negatives for me!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear jules249

I am genuinely sorry to learn that certain aspects of your stay were not to your satisfaction. Where we have not provided the very best service and facilities, it is always my express intention to rectify the matter decisively along with my team. The team members responsible for the areas you have kindly highlighted have asked to be associated with my apology, and to offer assurance that your feedback will be used constructively to address the matters raised.

Feedback is a gift, and we aim to respond to and improve any areas our valued guests have shared with us to continuously enhance the standards of service and hospitality we deliver.

I sincerely hope that in spite of any shortcomings on our part on this occasion, that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Titanic Hotel in the near future

Best Wishes