1,095 results
All reviews double tree library bar afternoon tea spa facilities on arrival dale street lovely hotel q park steam room beautiful room every member of staff city centre original features my mum excellent stay car park staff were lovely
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and three friends stayed in the hotel in July and had the most wonderful time .
The hotel is very central to everything and nothing is too far away .
The room was very spacious and really comfortable bed .The bathroom was one of the nicest I’ve ever seen so modern and spotless clean.
The breakfast was so nice on the morning also.
We had the best time in Liverpool and will be back for sure and will be staying at the double tree , it’s not the cheapest hotel in Liverpool but you will be pushed to beat it .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Samantha S, Rooms Division Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Inspiration609002,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful 5 star review!
I'm really pleased that you had a lovely time in the hotel and in Liverpool with your 3 friends.

I do hope that you choose us again the next time you are in the city!

Samantha Strefford
Rooms Division Manager
Samantha.strefford@doubletreeliverpool.com

Reviewed 17 September 2018

On arrival we found that we had been upgraded to a suite, receptionist was extremely helpful about the carpark.Hot cookies given to all in party. Every where very clean, staff all very friendly and extremely helpful nothing was too much trouble. Very good choice at breakfast, could do with having more choice for dinner menu.
We will be going back next year for a week.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Samantha S, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Manjarv,

Thank you for have taken the time to share your feedback about your experience. I am delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us! I will share your feedback with my team.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Doubletree Liverpool, and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We arrived at Lime Street Train Station and quickly determined it would be faster to walk to the DoubleTree rather than take a train, bus or taxi. We travel light and only had carry-on bags. If you are lugging lots of bags, or if the weather is inclement, walking would not be the best choice. There was a lot of traffic congestion right around the station and a very nice taxi driver set us on the right course when we got turned around. We were really glad to see the hotel and receive the warm and efficient welcome from reception. Our standard double room was a bit small, but not overly cramped and contained most necessities. We had a problem with the room refrigerator and a call to the front desk resulted in a visit from Gary the maintenance man. He set the refrigerator and also helped us with the a/c. After we came back from dinner and discovered the fridge still wasn't working, Gary was at the door in minutes with a replacement refrigerator. Kudos to Gary and the nice lady at the front desk for prompt and friendly service. The view of the clock tower across from the room provided a landmark as we walked around the city. This was a good thing because we were so jet-lagged, it was difficult to not get lost. We did not buy breakfast at the hotel as it is often more than I want to eat in the morning. Why should we pay for more than we can eat? There are many coffee shops and cafes between the hotel and St. John's Market. For those who want a big breakfast or the convenience, the hotel breakfast seemed very popular.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Samantha S, Rooms Division Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear NVJudie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I'm really pleased that you had a lovely stay with us and the small issues that you encountered were dealt with promptly and professionally by Gary.

I do hope that you choose us again when you visit Liverpool next time.

Sam Strefford
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Loved the location, very central and close to many attractions. Room was great, very friendly staff, fantastic buffet selection at breakfast. What drove my rating down, was housekeeping. The service was inconsistent- tea not replenished, toiletries removed every day( even when I left a note not to) and on one day I had to ask for replacement as I got none back. On one day my water bottle, which I got complimentary, was removed, which I found odd- it was half full. What I also could understand from a note in the room, was that my linen should be changed every 3 days. It wasn't. But my towels were, even though I did not want them to. I asked at the reception for linen change, came back later to a room to find that nothing was done about it. Shame. All staff were lovely though.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Beeme9,

Please do allow me to apologise for the matters you have brought to our attention. We would never want any of our guests to leave without feeling their stay was perfect.

I am sorry if you felt we missed the mark on this occasion. However, please rest assured your comments have been heard and I will pass on your feedback to the relevant departments to ensure this does not happen again.

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back in the future to show you how staying with us should always be!

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Arrived early and room was ready when we arrived, room was clean, bed was comfy.
Room was cold when we arrived but after putting heating on it soon warmed up.
Discount on parking when we left with was an added bonus

One thing I would suggest is that they provide Bubble Bath, as

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Samantha S, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Peachmonkey1

Firstly thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us and awarding us an impressive five stars.

It was a pleasure for me to learn that we exceeded all of your expectations and seemingly enjoyed every aspect of your stay.

We certainly forward to welcoming you back again in the nearby future.