“Massive portions, fast delivery, but greasy”
Review of Golden City

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden City
Ranked #1,061 of 1,960 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Was staying at Hampton by Hilton at Liverpool, didn’t want Hotel food. Used app to order and pay. Food arrived within 20 mins. Portion sizes were massive. However the food was greasy.

1  Thank John W

Reviewed 18 November 2017

This used to be the top takeaway but now it's totally gross
I had bits of scouring pad in my fried rice,when I phoned and complained they apologised and said to pick a free meal
Sorry it's not the first time but certainly the last never again!!!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I fancied a take out when staying at the nearby Crowne Plaza. I picked up 2 fish, chips, peas, curry sauce a couple of cold drinks for £11. The fish was excellent, huge portions and pleasant and friendly staff. Seemed quite busy, located in a slightly insalubrious area right next to airport but I would recommend and would go again. Goodvalue.

1  Thank Andy S
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Super fast service and friendly delivery drivers. Love the food from here. I love the munchie boxes.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This was by far my favourite chippy and I regularly ordered fish chips mushy peas with either curry or BBQ sauce. I don't order as often now, if at all, as for me it has gone very expensive and they let themselves down with the fish.