“Lunch time visit”

Ichi Noodle Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 179 Quick Bites in Liverpool
Price range: USD 6 - USD 10
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Description: Tasty noodles or rice on affordable prices every day. Modern and comfortable dining areas with friendly staff's. The restaurant located on city centre with convenient transportation around 24/7 .
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

My wife wanted to try the food here for ages...Last time it was closed.
Glad we called in for lunch.Two of us had a rice box and one of us tried the noodle box.The boxes come in three different sizes.Small £4.99.Medium £5.99.Large £6.99.We all ordered medium boxes.
I waited for about 10 mins for the food to be cooked.They were very busy..Fine with me waiting.You can watch them cooking your food.When they gave us the food you can tell you get a fairly big amount of food because the tray felt quite heavy with just three medium boxes.
We sat upstairs and ate our food,which we all found delicious..The boxes were full to the brim & stuffed with food and hot as well with coming straight from the wok...All of us were full and said you could have a smaller box for lunch which would be plenty even if you have a big appetite..
Would definitely recommend to people and would call again.Thanks to all at Ichi noodle....

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Its a noodle bar does what it says on the tin. Lovely noodles i had the special with curry sauce on chip shop flavour curry very nice. Kitchen open so watch your food being cooked. Pretty small inside but theres upstairs seating but i never went up.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Always wanted to eat noodles out of a pot like I've seen in the movies!! Well, these noodles did not disappoint. I had the regular Neptune, it was delicious, packed full of flavour and LOADS of it. Couldn't manage the whole pot! My son had the Ichi Noodle Special Value size and managed it all, he even ate the little bits of veg....shocked!! Husband had the rice Sambal which is meant to be 3 chilli spicy but was actually pretty tasteless compared to mine- he was gutted!! We are in. There's not many seats really, most people take away, it's well packaged to take with you, but it was raining! Floor was a bit mucky!! Tables and chairs were fine.
Toilets were not brilliant, ladies loo seat was loose and men's tap not working- just little easy to fix things really that they should have taken the time to do.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing value delicious taste well worth the money. We pre order as so busy. £5 value box and you are stuffed

1  Thank 164micahc
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The food is good, but the attitude of the staff taking the orders was terribly bad. That lady at the counter looking like a mixed Asian was really rude. She started to yell at me when taking my order and name which I found this really rude, and I noticed she did this to other customers too.

Date of visit: September 2017