2,533 results
All reviewsa business class roomwhite barpassport officebusiness districtsteam roomtrouser pressbusiness hotelcity centreriver viewspa facilitieslovely hotelhuge bedalbert docktea and coffeestayed here for one nightreception staffhotel bar
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Greeted by friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic facilities in room and spotless. Twin room was more than big enough for two of us... Bed making was a tad shabby but a really small thing when everything else was great

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 3 June 2017

Dear Briktonbetty

Thank you for your recent review at the Radisson Blu Liverpool. Thank you very much for your fantastic 5 star rating. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

The hotel is in a great location and the service from check in to check out was excellent.

Room was spacious and comfortable.

Dinner and breakfast were good.

This is a very modern hotel with some interesting architectural design features. The balconies on each floor looking down the central atrium are not for those with vertigo.

But would highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear GJC50,

Thank you for your recent feedback from your stat at the Radisson Blu Liverpool. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward welcoming you back in the future.

I do hope we can welcome you back within the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I visited Liverpool for the first time this week on business. Originally I had booked to stay at the Shankly but had to change to the Radisson instead. I have low expectations so was pleasantly surprised.

The room itself has far too much red and brown which makes the room really dark. My room had a sea view which was beautiful but not very much light comes into the room. The bed was HUGE and the room is fairly big too. I don't have many thoughts on the room. The bathroom however, the first thing I noticed was the brown around the bath. It may be water damage or dirt or something similar but it was quite significant. The shower shield also didn't move very far. The floor outside the bathroom is wooden, this I believe to be a slip hazard. I had to tread very carefully after getting out of the shower.

I checked in quite late to my room and therefore headed down to the bar. Aimee and Michael were working and I cannot praise them enough. Aimee served me and engaged straight away. I was able to have conversation with her, Michael and other hotel guests. They are both the perfect example of people who should be working in hospitality. Naturally, without conscious effort they provide great customer service and get on with people. I spent 2 hours chatting to the team, given that I only stayed at the hotel for 8 hours. They are a credit to your organisation and we're FAR friendlier than your receptionists/check in staff.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Meganbonner_,
Thank your for taking the time to post a review of your stay at Radisson Blu Liverpool. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our staff including Aimee and Michael exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Visited the Radisson Blu Hotel last Saturday after finding a great deal for their restaurant on Groupon.

The deal was a 3 course meal for 2 with a glass of prosecco for £35! Absolute bargain deal.

I was expecting a special seat menu that excluded items, however I was suprised that it was the main menu with the expect of a surcharge of £5 for steak and fish soup which you don't mind paying extra for as most places would probably exclude any steak.

Nice selection of starts and good selection of main meals. I went for the double burger however you can have a single or triple burger at no extra charge. The burger was hand made and the chips where excellent.
My partner had the fish cakes which she enjoyed a lot. Afters we had sticky toffee pudding and creme brûlée both very nice.

Really enjoyed our visit and the hotel staff where friendly and we didn't wait long for our food.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Anderton2014,

I do hope we can welcome you back within the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Conveniently sited for the business district and close to the city centre. Used to be more upmarket but my pressing was of a hotel somewhat in decline. Good value at the price we paid but I didn't feel the room was up to standard. Too many faults. Lifts look in need of an overhaul too and the restaurants seem to be heading downmarket. Overall they seem to be aiming at the lower end of the market. Felt that way

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear JJOH,

Thank you for taking the time for your recent review from your stay at the Radisson Blu Liverpool. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay .

I do hope we can welcome you back to our hotel to make your stay enjoyable.

If you wish to contact myself please email me at james.constantine@radissonblu.com