“Big bowl of pleasure”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Went along this evening, me, my mum and daughter. We're in Liverpool for a few days and wanted to try Chinatown. We were warmly welcomed and given some helpful advice with the menu. The drinks were very good, my daughter had a fresh strawberry slush, it was delicious. The starters were packed with flavour I had delicious salt and pepper tofu, it was yummy and had a bit of a kick. My daughter had her favourite, chicken and sweetcorn soup. My mum had seafood tempura, was good, would have been better if all the shell had been taken off the prawns. I had kimchi udon soup for my main, yum! Mum and daughter had fried noodles, all were massive portions! We should have asked for kids portions! But all in all a very good meal out, we'd love to come back when we're next in Liverpool.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Visited here on the 13th Oct, a busy Friday evening but the food was very very good and the staff were amazing especially John. Definitely will visit again and again!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

went here on a Friday night with friends, absolutely chocker with people and families, even though it was rammed the staff (especially john the waiter) could not have been more helpful and attentive, nothing was too much trouble, food was lovely, would definitely recommend and would certainly go back

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Been going here for about two years now, and it's my favourite place to eat in Liverpool. It's very good for vegetarians (I recommend the salt and pepper tofu) and they have some really nice drinks on offer, such as iced honey and lemon, and my favourite: the iced peach lemonade. Staff are pretty much always rushed off their feet but even so, food is usually delivered pretty quickly. One time they brought me chicken instead of tofu and they took it back with no problem and brought me my tofu within five minutes. The only "fault" (such as it is) would be that the decor is a bit tacky and low budget, but that has never bothered me. I guess if you're someone who cares a lot about atmosphere and decor then maybe you won't like it here.
Overall, I love this restaurant and would recommend everyone try it out (especially vegetarians who are tired of having no choice at restaurants!)

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Another great visit to Big Bowl Noodle, this time we had the banquet for 5 people at £12.50 per head, absolutely loads of food and we had to ask for a doggy bag to take some home for later.
Always busy with quick service, we will be back.