“Excellent set lunch menu at a great price”

Hanover Street Social
Ranked #53 of 1,936 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: USD 16 - USD 24
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2017

This was the best meal we had in Liverpool. We had the 3 course set lunch menu which was £15 I believe running until 5pm weekdays. The portions were very good and the food was delicious, I would highly recommend the belly pork. I'd eat here again in a heartbeat.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,943)

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Went for my joint staff Christmas party and my own work's leaving do. We pre booked a couple of months beforehand. The group chose this menu from a selection of many others due to its variety and selection. The food was absolutely wonderful. Portions were just right to be able to fit in three courses. It was extremely busy in the restaurant all night but this was to be expected at this time of year - they were fully booked every night due to the food quality and the many positive reviews people pass around about this place. I have never heard anything but excellent things about it. Nice experience and would go again, but definitely at a quieter time next time.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Had breakfast one morning during my visit to Liverpool. Very good food, and the staff were wonderful. We then met up with friends on Saturday afternoon for lunch and drinks. Staff were able to seat a large party and we had a very nice meal and drinks. Will definitely return on my next visit.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Just what you need after a night out. Looking for somewhere else but saw this place and gave it a try. The staff were very friendly, the breakfast was definitely one of the best I have had in a while and the black pudding was exceptional. Oh yes.....and the coffee was great too.

1  Thank Vivsdad
Reviewed 29 December 2016

my wife and I booked early dinner here, 5pm on the 4th December - the Christmas period is not a good time for Liverpool city restaurants - and whilst the waitress was sympathetic to the issue, it did not really help. I ordered the burger, it took a long time to arrive - they were very busy - but the bun was dry as dust and not at all warm, the the burger itself was pretty tasteless; we won't be going back at any time of the year.