“Awful”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Description: Lovingly handmade cakes
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visiting With family and decided to have coffee and cakes What a disappointment, First the waitress had to keep running to ” check if there were any” each time one of my party asked for a piece of something then it took. Over 20 minutes for the coffee’s to be brought to the table the flat white I ordered was luke warm as was the americano, and all coffee’s were drunk before the desserts came 15 minutes later
A totally disappointing visit to a business which says has been established since 1926

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

29th March 18 whilst walking around Liverpool City centre I decide to go to Patisserie Valerie in the Met Quarter - Whitechapel - Liverpool

Had my usual drink Mocha which was perfect and much nicer than the one I had earlier that morning at Phillpots

Because I visit regularly I did not take any photos

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

As a treat for my birthday, my daughter bought me a voucher for the afternoon tea for two, the restaurant appeared tired and the service was poor we didn’t receive any cutlery or napkins. The food itself was very small and dry and tasteless, the cake selection was very poor considering it is a patisserie. We won’t be returning to this chain again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Attended Metquarter with groupon for 2 as a treat for my Mum. The tea and service were very good but sandwiches, mostly on white bread, were so narrow that they spilled filling when picked up. Egg and cress sandwiches, minus cress, were sent back and replaced with rough bread on one side; inedible. 4 fruit scones instead of 2 plain but only problem was that there was little fruit. Little cakes were delicious, as were the quiches I doubt we would go again or recommend.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Popped in for a light lunch and were not disappointed. Nice service and nice food. Cannot fault our experience. Reasonably priced.