All reviews city centre catholic cathedral groupon deal a ground floor room would stay again nice breakfast pleasant stay hope street secure parking buffet style tea and coffee making facilities staff were lovely cooked breakfast full english albert dock graduation pubs
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Booked at short notice and not disappointed. Rooms very clean and good size . Staff very friendly and always helpful, But the best thing about this hotel is the breakfast. 1st class, great choice of food and great service. Nothing too much trouble for staff.
Also, great location, central to most points of interest. 5 mins walk to main shopping areas. Only negative that if have room on front it can be quite noisy.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sara S, Manager at Hallmark Inn Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Sandradee,

Thank you for your kind feedback and comments via TripAdvisor.

I am very glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us here at the Hallmark Inn Liverpool. Here at our hotel, guest satisfaction is our top priority and I am delighted we could achieve this during your stay.

Please be assured all your kind feedback will be passed on to the relevant departments.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Room was not as described as discovered. Mould on tiles and ceiling in the smallest bathroom ever. Two single beds pushed together to make a double a foot from the wall on one side. Room at the rear so you hear all the deliveries, bottles being emptied into the skip late at night, fire alarm going off in the morn no check if or explanation. When checking out no question on my stay was. If you are allocated room 123 refuse if two of you before even entering. I knew hotel was full so no point asking for a move. Will not be going back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul9107

Dear Paul9107,

Thank you for your feedback and comments via TripAdvisor.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us here at the The Hallmark Inn Liverpool. Here at our hotel, guest satisfaction is our top priority and I am disappointed that we did not achieve this during your stay.

As a grade two listed building we are not purpose built and therefore our rooms vary in shape and size, however the hotel is in fact looking at £250K refurbishment later this year.

I do hope that you will stay with us again in the future, and not let these issues impact your view of us as a brand.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with family as we were leaving my brother to university. The hotel seems to be in the middle of modernising as my room seemed quite recently done up whilst my parents room was a bit dated but rooms were comfortable with everything that you needed. Breakfast was great and coffees from machine were amazing! We opted not to have our room cleaned and received vouchers for a free drink! Location was great and close to the center, would definitely stay again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sara S, Manager at Hallmark Inn Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear charlenemcgrillen,

Reviewed 18 September 2018

first class hotel i was leaving my daughter off a Liverpool John Moores University which is very close by yet alsi only a few minutes walk to the city centre. lovely clean rooms and great breakfast would recommend this hotel and will definately stay again

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Janet M,

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We were visiting our Grandson at University in Liverpool. The hotel was comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. All the staff were pleasant and helpful. The hotel doesn't do evening meals but as we were taking our Grandson out it didn't matter. There is a private car park available for £10 per night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sara S, Manager at Hallmark Inn Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear John C,