Aachen Hotel
  • Room Service
USD 194*
USD 150*
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
USD 105*
USD 217*
USD 190*
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
USD 175*
USD 164*
Official Site
The Liner Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
USD 123*
USD 113*
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshared bathroomcity centregeorgian quarterfull english breakfasta multi storey car parkfriendly hotelcomfy roomfrom liverpool lime street stationtrain stationb and broad noiseminute walksingle bedbreakfast was excellentcooked breakfastlight sleeperan iron
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2012

this is one of the most unpleasent stays in a hotel i have had and I have been away many of times and stayed in many hotels...the staff were very unfriendly rooms were triny showere did not work leaks in the toilet and as two young girls on a shopping trip we were treated like children coming in late on our first night....we left and went to a hotel in the city centre which was stunning and 20 pounds cheaper staff were very friendly to us..I would not advice anyone to stay in this hotel and it is notin a great location for the price!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank suzanne186230
wilsonlfc, Owner at Aachen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Suzanne and her friend arrived in Liverpol without the funds to pay for her stay.
After a series of debates - which we where threatened with a poor review on Tripadvisor, her mother paid her bill.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

This small hotel is very conveniently located, being only about 10 minutes walk from Lime Street Station. It was quiet and I enjoyed my stay, sleeping soundly in a double bed which was more comfortable than in any other hotel in which I've stayed. Breakfast was served by waitresses, there being a choice of full English or continental style breakfasts. My ham and eggs were cooked to perfection.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank RobRoy35
Reviewed 2 May 2012

The hotel was located just 5 mins walk from the city centre which was great! Our room was the studio room. It was nice, comfy and spacious with a nice bathroom! The staff were really friendly and the breakfast was basic but good.. only available untill 9 am though but it was an excuse to wake up early! Overall I thought the appearance of the hotel was lovely especially after passing some of the other hotels we were thinking of staying in.

Only Bad thing to say was that the wifi was quite slow and we stayed there for 4 days and the sheets were not changed at all.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I booked through late rooms for £35 one night stay including breakfast, i've had 2 stops in this hotel recently both bookings were for one bed only although the first time they gave me a nice spacious 2 bed room.

The location of the hotel is perfect, just a 5 minute walk from Lime Street Station, the hotel is very interesting with the style and shape of the building and seems to be going through a transformation of decorations at the current time. The rooms including en suite I have stayed in are very clean, temperature was good and very soundproof. The only complaint i'd have with the rooms are that I didn't find the beds were long enough, i am 6 ft exactly and the beds seem a long way off that .

The breakfast was what you would expect, standard fried breakfast with all the trimmings however on both occasions I've had egg shell in my fried egg which although isn't what you are looking for does add a different texture to it. The hotel staff are very friendly and the hotel also has a good wifi which was free to use.

One funny thing with the hotel though was a large picture of fawlty towers which given the circumstances was rather amusing and made me chuckle. I'd recommend this hotel you get what you want out of a hotel for this sort of price, although I would only recommend if you're from a working class or deprived background.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank gfarr92
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Small room but clean. Nice breakfast area. Within a 10 minute walk of the centre.

• Stayed: March 2012