1,397 results
All reviews budget hotel albert dock small bathroom city centre echo arena shower room free car parking short stay triple room minute walk would stay again clean hotel the ground floor excellent value for money river view full english stayed for nights
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Visited the dolby the beginning of Feb with my partner to sightsee in Liverpool. We paid £84 for 2 nights. Breakfast was optional and extra which we could pay for on the morning. We stayed in room 1 which looks onto the car park and is on the ground floor . Bed nice size, TV good size. Shower room tiny. When I was in the shower I found the shower curtain sticking to my back, then when I turned around to wash my back, it'd stick to my front! My partner and I are both slim so be prepared if you're large to struggle a lot. Did make us laugh though. Nice friendly helpful staff. However housekeeping woke us up at 8am after a late night out which we could've done without wanting to clean our room! Then heard all the noise from next door with them hoovering! They did apologise. 15 minutes walk into the centre of Liverpool if you don't want to pay for expensive parking or you can catch the bus close by.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2017

The hotel is ideally placed for the Albert Dock and shopping at Liverpool one. Rooms are clean and warm. Beds are comfortable, bunk for child above double which is abit of a novelty, but my daughter loved it. Food is very nice and reasonably priced. Free parking is a bonus.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Overall the accomodation is veryy good. Situated about half a miel from city central. you can go by walk. Also it is very near Albert Dock. The staff are very helpful, The breakfast is good and includes both english breakfast and continental breakfast. With regards to Cleaniness, it is very good. Also the bar stays open till late and it is very comfortable to take a couple of beers inside the warm area, The only negative side on this hotel is that the rooms are a bit small especially when you book a triple room. Although there is a bunk bed but there are no wardrobes where you can put your clothes. But in overall it was a lovely experience and if I will return to Liverpool for sure I will take it into consideration.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Me and my partner, we found the hotel really nice and quiet. Even if the room was not facing the river, it was quite comfortable and clean. It was easy to reach the city centre by foot, and anyhow the bus stop was really near the hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Lovely friendly staff
Great location - walking distance of town centre and Albert dock
Clean rooms
Comfy beds!
Cheap! Great value for money!
Would definitely visit again and recommend to family and friends

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends