I'd give it a 3.5 score if I could. Very efficient reception staff. A cute room with a great view. The bed was higher at the foot than the head which was a bit strange! There were lots of hen party girls who kept knocking on our door thinking it was their mate's room - irritating. The walls are paper thin too. Take some ear plugs or you may be in for a noisy night. The breakfast lacked lustre as it was only lukewarm and the hot drinks service was really slow but it was very busy, It's not a bad choice of hotel for that great Mersey view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, ACCOR, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool