3,307 results
All reviews the executive lounge pima bar albert dock afternoon tea john lewis floor to ceiling windows mini bar car park q park saturday night hotel bar excellent location modern hotel comfy bed liverpool city centre echo arena fantastic stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This modern hotel, well located near the dockside area, does not seem to be up to Hilton standards. Long lines at check-in and check-out, frayed carpeting, and uneven maid service (really? only empty one trashcan?) The included breakfast was very nice, and some of the staff were delightful, but overall, not quite up to expectations.

Stayed: August 2018
marcusmagee, General Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Rljonas,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, i was very sorry to hear you felt it was not up to our usual standard. We do take all feedback seriously, and use it to continuously improve our product and service.

Your specific feedback is duly noted and rest assured it has been highlighted to relevant managers for immediate review.

Thank you for the compliments on the breakfast service.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed over after dropping daughter at University. The location is great and what attracted us to the Hilton.
The room was decent size and bed very comfortable. Bathroom in excellent condition. Everything very clean. Housekeeping’s obviously excellent.
I parked right outside. Parking there is limited and expensive ish. I thought worth it though for the convenience but there’s plenty of other parking close by I think.
We went to breakfast at 0830 and it was reasonably quiet. By 0930 it was a lot busier.
The breakfast buffet was good. Plenty of food and decent variety. Good hot selections and some veggie offerings too. I’m not generally a huge fan of buffets but in a lively hotel I would much rather this than a long wait for something to be cooked to order.
We had a nightcap in the bar and that was ok too.
Generally the staff were friendly. Especially at breakfast.
Check in could have been quicker. Only two on the desk at 1430 on a Saturday?
Overall a sold 4/5 though and I’d definitely stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dominic d,

Thank you for taking the time to review you recent stay and awarding us 4 stars.

It delights me to hear that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay, and all staff you encountered were friendly.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Firstly the que to get in it was massive and slow only 2 staff for all those people. Room dressed lovely as always we have been to loads of the tribute nights food was excellent and Lionel Ritchie was fab .great night for a good price.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank diane t

Dear Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Tribute night experience with us.

Also thank you for the compliments on the food and music our team appreciates your feedback.

I would like to let you know that we take on board your feedback regarding the queue at the entrance, please rest assured that it has been highlighted to our Meeting and Events team for immediate review.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Location was great, rooms are nice (although I must confess I was expecting something a bit more luxurious...I stayed in other 5-star hotels before that were better decorated)
Breakfast was quite good, staff are friendly.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
marcusmagee, General Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Natalia H,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to review you recent stay and awarding us 4 stars.

I was very happy to hear you had all around enjoyable stay with us, and all staff you encountered were friendly.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I made a mistake when booking and yet the hotel took payment I tried to change spoken to numerous staff members all unhelpful and therefore I’ve paid for a hotel room I don’t have not good Hilton don’t be staying again !
Very unhelpful

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Fearless317934

Dear Fearless,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I do take on board your feedback regarding your most recent stay experience. We do appreciate all types of feedback, particularly comments like yours that enable us to consistently improve our service delivery. I am sorry to learn that you found our staff unhelpful, I can assure you that we have spoken to our Front Office team as we take pride in our customer service delivery.

I do hope you choose to stay with us again and give us the opportunity to better your views.