“Lovely lunch”
Review of Gino D'Acampo

Gino D'Acampo
Reserve with OpenTable
Gino D'Acampo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #351 of 1,918 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch after visiting the world museum. Lovely lunch menu, 2 courses for under £20. Bright & busy, loved the colour scheme & fun photos of Gino. Attentive staff & tasty well cooked food.
Let’s hope he opens one in Leicester soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We loved our table which was situated right in front of the pass. Our sharing antipasti board and bread board was fantastic, as the name implied, with some ingredients you don't normally receive. The mains were scrumptious. We would recommend the seafood linguine. The staff were kind and attentive.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It was our wedding anniversary and my husband informed them when he booked a month ago! This wasn’t acknowledged at all by way of even a “congratulations....enjoy your evening”! The starters were really bland....I commented that I have never had a white minestrone soup before and the waiter’s response was “sorry I am not Italian I don’t know” really!
I must say the mains were gorgeous, however the sword fish at £17.95 came with nothing so had to order sides.
This was our experience, which I am sharing, however I find it very arrogant that nobody takes the time or makes the effort to respond to customers reviews. Shame!

1  Thank Sandsea63
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Visited the establishment on a Monday evening for a little tea. Very impressive the décor is fabulous the staff are very efficient and knowledgeable of the menu the uniforms are very hip. We ordered a couple of drinks then ordered our meal we chose two pizzas a side salad and the garlic potatoes. When the food arrived it was piping hot tasty and of a good size the only down side to the food is that it is very very salty. The atmosphere was very relaxed and the music was good also. I don't tend to visit chain restaurants but I Will definitely visit again 10/10
i

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We really wanted to love this place!! We are visitors and were recommended this place by our hotel, so booked and were looking forward to dinner. Arrival perfect, coats taken and asked if we wanted our table or a drink at the bar first, we opted for a drink a the bar, nice cocktails. Once shown to our table it was a short time for our drinks order to be taken but a VERY long time for our food order. Wine fine. We had a 10yr old with us and no complaints about kids food. However, my starter, arancini so very very tasteless, very boring. My partner enjoyed her clam and mussle stew. Mains, salmon cooked well but over priced and bland, partner had the bruschetta starter and was disappointed. Didn’t bother with desserts, on the whole over rated, over priced and slow service

1  Thank helen b