“ Well worth a visit”
Review of Al Moroccan

Al Moroccan
Ranked #150 of 1,936 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went for the early evening menu, 2 courses for £13 if I remember correctly. Meatball starter which was very good and calamari which was excellent. One mixed kebab and one chicken kebab. Both very well cooked, very tasty and served with rice and chips. Complimentary flat bread turned it into quite a feast. Very pleasant house red wine too. Meal was rounded off with a Moroccan coffee which was lovely. Great, friendly service from the waiters and our compliments to the chefs. A very enjoyable meal for around £40.

1  Thank Paul P

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Visited this restaurant a few months ago with my sister on a whim. We both really enjoyed our meals and the service, we tried new things, not having eaten Moroccan food before and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I'm intending to visit again soon.

1  Thank TriciaK50
Reviewed 19 February 2018

As soon as you enter Al Moroccan, you feel the warm friendly atmosphere. The staff are so attentive and really look like they enjoy being there. I went with 13 friends and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I've never had Moroccan food before and played it safe with a beautiful steak in a Moroccan sauce, but I also tried some of the other dishes served to our party, I was amazed at the fantastic flavours. I will without doubt be returning to this lovely restaurant.

2  Thank Jean K
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Moroccan food . The best food I have had in a long time . Would recommend to any one. Well worth the visit . You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Paris K
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I visited Al Moroccan at the end of January with a party of twelve members of WI. It was our first visit but we all agreed that we would definitely come back there again. To start I had a wrap filled with minced meat, onion, cheese and spices, absolutely delicious. I then had the lamb tagine, beautifully presented in a small tagine and accompanied by a bowl of rice, a very generous portion and again delicious and I finished with the minty chocolate cheesecake which I can highly recommend. The other members of the party chose a variety of starters, mains, desserts and drinks and all enjoyed everything ordered. All in all the food and service were excellent, couldn't be faulted in any way, and the staff were lovely, nothing too much trouble. If you haven;t already been to Al Moroccan then put it on your list to try as soon as possible, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank joan286