All reviewswoolton villagetrain stationthree nightsdouble bedwalking distancemicrowavesofawedding
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We stayed for three nights and couldn't have been made to feel more welcome. Debbie was really friendly and although busy she always had time to chat and talk about where we had been. The room was just what we wanted. Breakfast was so good we were full for most of the day! We had a great time in Liverpool and hope to come back to stay with family in the future.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
debbiegriff, Owner at Eskdale B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thank you so much Sally and Hugh....very kind comments. Look forward to seeing you both again in the future xx

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I had originally booked a Saturday night stay but needed to change to Friday night at short notice. Debbie was very accommodating and my booking was changed. I had a lovely clean & warm room and I was able to have a complete relax after a very busy week visiting family. The breakfast the next morning was delicious and filling and set me up for my journey back overseas. I will definitely recommend Eskdale to any of my family & friends should they need a place to stay in Liverpool.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2016

After spending two days at the Eskdale B&B, we can see why it is always so difficult to get a booking. We were greeted by the smashing smiling Debbie. What we were hoping for was a comfortable bed, a nice hot shower and a lovely warm room. Yes we got all three and Each morning we had a super breakfast, served by this smiling Lady. Thank you Debbie, we will be back.

Room Tip: Don't know, we saw no others
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
fredeasy, Owner at Eskdale B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Look forward to seeing you and Pat again

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My wife and I stayed with Debbie at her lovely B&B for 3 nights in August. We had a fantastic time in Liverpool and Debbie couldn't do enough for us. She was the perfect host. Our room was just what we needed (a place to crash), we also had access to a lovely TV room and conservatory downstairs. Highlight of the stay for me was the awesome full English breakfast she cooked for us. If you are looking for somewhere to stay within 20 minutes of the city centre then her B&B ticks all the boxes.

Room Tip: Ask for the double room looking out to the garden, perfect!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We arrived at Debbie's really late because we came up from London after work and there were delays on the trains. Debbie called us to make sure we were ok and stayed up late especially to let us in! We were greeted by a lovely warm room with a comfy bed and a huge bathroom. Debbie's husband cooked us a lovely full English in the morning, even though he apologised for it not being as good as hers. Will definitely be staying again!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple