“amazing ”

Chicha
Price range: USD 10 - USD 23
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

lovely atmosphere, friendly staff
amazing food we tried sea bass, sea bream, crab, lamb rump, pork belly, veggie pancakes, brownie, crispy bun dessert, virgin cocktail and everything was delicious!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018

excellent food , £11 for 3 tapas , great value,very tasty and perfect for lunch. If you like Iron Bru you must sample the peruvian Cola.
Highly recommend this place - its fantastic and definitely worth visiting

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We landed here on a whim and were delighted with the food. A selection of small plates, 6 between 2 of us was perfect.
Particular mention of the beef empanada, sticky ribs and beautifully crispy roast chicken. Service was good and I'm sure we will be back.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We had just got engaged on Sunday and decided to go to dinner here and I couldnt be happier that I chose this place.
Not that expensive .. we had bottle of wine, 2 mains and a dessert for less than £50.
The seabream was amazing. Cooked whole to lock in the flavour and came away easy from the bone and skin. It was one of the best pieces of fish I have eaten in England.
The 2 guys that were serving us were brilliant - very friendly and explained the menu well. We were the last table at the restaurant that night and not once did they make us feel rushed!
I would 100% return and recommend

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My mum and I came to Chicha on Good Friday after she had continually asked if we could go. We like to try new restaurants and cuisines and we were certainly not disappointed!

The 3 for 11 menu has three sections, where you pick one from each. The selection was good, but we couldn’t swap items which was a bit disappointing considering we couldn’t eat any meat due to Good Friday. As a pesci, I felt there could be a different veggie/vegan 3 for 11 menu that contained even more veggie dishes to pick from.

We ordered a chichamayo (I think that’s the name) non-alcoholic cocktail and it was so refreshing, I’d recommend it if you don’t want a heavier alco cocktail.

So, we ordered the quinoa salad, purple potato frittata and soy chilli broccoli from the 3 for 11 menu and the sea bream and goats cheese tequeño from the a la carte.

All of the dishes were delicious, especially the sea bream and the quinoa and spinach salad, highly recommend those!

I’ll definitely be back to try more dishes from the menu. Gracias!!