“Fantastic experience”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Food was absolutely lovely, service was very polite and friendly, plenty of choice and authentic cuisine. Only criticism toilet cubicles very small so closing the door was awkward but the rest of the restaurant was really beautifully decorated lovely Atmosphere

Reviewed 31 October 2017

A superb dining experience. We had a set menu that was generous and delicious. The service is charming and gracious, as comes naturally to the Thai people. This place is not very big, so you may wish to book ahead. It was almost full when we arrived at 7pm.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Firstly, I used to love this place! The staff were so attentive and accommodating. However I visited on Wednesday 25th October for an anniversary meal and with it being a Wednesday expected it to be relatively quiet, as when I phoned I asked to be seated at the back of the restaurant, I was informed that wasn't open on a weekday. When we arrived I saw the back part of the restaurant was open and there were tables free. instead of being seated in there we were seated in a walkway that was past regularly by customers and staff. I asked for a bottle of fizzy water for the table and received to glasses of tap water!
Our order for starters and mains were taking quite promptly, what was not prompt though was the removing of the dishes after the main course, we sat with dirty plates in front of us for 20 minutes despite many waiting staff pushing their way past our table offering only a cursory glance. When the table was eventually cleared and in a desperate attempt to escape I sked for the bill, the bill took another 20 minutes to arrive, only prolonging our ordeal. For whatever reason they just could not be bothered on this occasion and it was an evening ruined.

I also emailed them to express my disappointment before I submitted this review and a simple 'sorry' would have made things better, but no reply came. I feel now there are so many better places to eat within Lincoln and there are a couple of other Thai restaurants I will be trying before I risk dining here again.

1  Thank lukethompson1985
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Our second visit this year - and we were not disappointed. An early evening midweek - but the place was packed! They coped well with the numbers and the food was superb. Looking forward to our next visit to Lincoln so we can return again.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

First off I want to say if Thai food is your thing then this is a great place to eat. We arrived on a Saturday night having booked weeks and weeks in advance to be given a table tucked in a corner by the entrance to the bar area which felt very cramped and both sat facing a wall. Not a great start. The service seemed rushed, like they had someone else for our table. We had been sat down a matter of 1 minute before they came round taking drinks orders. The drinks hadn't even arrived and we were being asked if we wanted to order. I hadn't even had chance to look at the menu. Having ordered, our starters arrived, food was boiling hot and tasted fantastic. Possibly the best prawn toasts I've ever had. The last mouthful went in and the plates were cleared ready for mains. A couple of minutes later they arrived and again tasted fantastic and were piping hot. I would definitely recommend the massaman! No sooner had we finished our mains the table was cleared and the bill was presented. We were in and out in half an hour. Its a shame and I cant put my finger on exactly what it was but we left feeling underwhelmed and wouldn't rush to return, having really enjoyed the food.