“Perfect Retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
The cottage in autumn with smoking chimney
Summer view from cottage towards the lodge Cottage in autumn viewed from the grounds
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The cottage in autumn with smoking chimney
Summer view from cottage towards the lodge
Cottage in autumn viewed from the grounds
Sitting area and Stovax Brunel stove
Kitchen area
Double bedroom with 4 feet wide bed
Corridor bedroom, which is between the main bedroom and the sitting area
Shower room
Floor plan
Autumn view of the famous avenue of oaks leading to Burton Hall
View from corridor bedroom towards Burton Park
Cottage in October 2014 at apple picking time
Winter view of the cottage in snow
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Beryl F
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Perfect Retreat”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Just what we needed. A quiet home away from home for a few days but with easy access to the facilities of Lincoln. We will definitely be booking again!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Experienc...
“Perfect in every way!”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This is a wonderful cottage in a pretty setting. The owners are friendly and very helpful in mentioning what is available in the area. I would return to this cottage in a minute and I certainly would recommend it to my friends. The cottage is extremely well stocked with the little items that one often forgets and items that come in handy. The owners are involved with Bee Keeping and supply a jar of honey – let me tell you the honey was YUMMY! One of the features that is impressive is the attention the owners put into the small details that make a cottage easy to enjoy. This my seventh trip to England from Canada – I generally stay in self catering accommodations. Dunster cottage was one of the best!

motionwav...
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Amazing Cottage in a wonderful location”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My Wife and I were attending my friend’s wedding party, so we needed a place to stay for a couple of days. This cottage was all we needed and more, as the location was perfect for a secluded stayover.
I hadn’t read the details before my visit so picked up some shopping on route, but we needn’t have bothered as the cottage was so well equipped with all we needed to get started, fresh bread, coffee, Tea, milk, butter, even bacon & eggs, and not to forget the pot of amazing Honey supplied by Peters own Bees.
This cottage is everything you need for comfy relaxing stay, we will defiantly be staying again in the future.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing