“Great Food”

Papa John's
Ranked #903 of 1,285 Restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 March 2016

The food and service here is excellent. I've ordered (online) a few times and was impressed when one order was not clear they took time to call and check rather than just take a chance.
Delivery is generally on time and the quality is certainly as good if not better that comparable outfits.
My only gripe is that the online ordering, while fine for their menu choices is limited if you want to create your own or adapt a menu pizza. Hopefully they will attend to that as that is the only reservation.

1  Thank Peter B

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

I nearly ordered 2 small pizzas and 2 portions of wings via just eat. The bill was nearly £40! Which is quite frankly ridiculous. I'd love to know how you justify these prices without hand sourcing and scratch making every single ingredient on site.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

well used this for the first time ever and can say the best pizza I have ever tasted nice crispy base well melted cheese and the best garlic bread I have tasted in a long time

1  Thank Bishbash12
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I ordered a classic pizza from the new Oadby, Leicester branch this week. The only extra topping I paid for were mushrooms. When I took the lid off the box at home, I counted three thin shavings of a single small mushroom. For an extra cost of £1.50, I thought this was very poor.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook