All reviews pub next door red cow travel lodge stayed here quiet at night two single beds nice pub car park local amenities very comfortable stay main road clean rooms busy road hotel is situated easy access good nights sleep city centre
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Very friendly nice staff, very good value, room was good and it was quiet. Parking was good and free.
Only problem the wifi is NOT free, and takes a while to put in all the detail needed, and you have to pay by mobile.it would be much better if you could just simply log on for free.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The stay was excellent. The Staff were amazing, the all had a very positive customer attitude.

The Hotel was clean, well presented and close to places to eat with a couple of shops within walking distance.

A great stress free stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I booked a double room for myself and my son, who is 4. I booked a double room specifically because he does not like to sleep by himself in an unknown place even though I would be in the same room. There was the option of a twin or double room on the website so I picked the double. I checked in and when I got to my room I found that we had actually been put in a twin room, even though I had booked and PAID for the double. I went to reception to be told that the manager had changed this booking as it was for 1 adult, 1 child. I was not told of this change either by email or on check in - the receptionist said he was just about to pop around to explain why we were in a twin (which I doubt he was). I have checked the booking terms and conditions and I adhered to the double room booking which says 1 adult, 1 child and no where does it state on this policy that the manager is allowed to change the booking at their discretion. I have been in touch with Travelodge who have offered me either a free complementary breakfast, early check in, or late check out at my next stay which I don't think makes up for the discomfort that me and my son encountered at our stay as we did end up sharing the one bed for the night which was not comfortable! I only chose to stay at the travelodge because I was able to book a double however I will be booking with Premier Inn next time.

The room itself was clean however there were a couple of loose floorboards and when I stepped on them I felt I was going to go through them so did make a conscious effort of avoiding them.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
TravelodgeUK, Tilly from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Leicester Hinckley Road, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for your comments about our Leicester Hinckley Road.

We are truly sorry to learn of the experience you have had whilst staying with us. We would kindly ask you contact one of our Customer Services Advisors with your review via our website help form to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights whilst visiting family. The room was cleaned to a high standard and very comfortable. All staff that we met during the stay were polite, friendly and accommodating. Plenty of parking available and located next to a nice pub. We would recommend others to stay there.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah W
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Clean and comfortable room. Convenient location for Leicester and friendly staff. Would recommend the hotel for business or leisure trips. Free parking available right outside and easy access from motorway.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple