“Best Indian Food Ever!!”
Review of Spice Bazzar

Spice Bazzar
Ranked #9 of 1,329 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: USD 18 - USD 34
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic indian restaurant Licensed Air condition Free WiFi Child friendly Authentic Indian and Bangladeshi food
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I visited the spice bazaar last night for his birthday. He had been twice before with work and said it was his favourite restaurant. We were both extremely impressed with how friendly and atrentive the staff were. The poppadoms and pickle tray were amazing, never had 7 pickles to pick from! Main courses and sides were delicious and fresh! They even have my husband a bottle of wine for his birthday. Brilliant value for money for the portion sizes you get, generous food amount!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,131)

Reviewed 7 November 2018

We eat here regularly when in Leicester. The food is excellent and the service is always attentive and pleasant. Usually go after Tigers rugby matches so often very busy but we are always attended to promptly and with a smile. Great guys running a popular restaurant.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

My family eat here regularly, the food is different, good variety and flavours.The service
is always friendly. For the last three years we have had Christmas Lunch here complete with crackers and laughter. I am looking forward to my Christmas Lunch this year.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We dined here last night after our first visit it was better than the first time another great meal

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I order every week from here
The lads know what I want and it’s consistently excellent food
Never been disappointed