“Wednesday Treat”

Ranked #7 of 1,327 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: USD 18 - USD 34
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic indian restaurant Licensed Air condition Free WiFi Child friendly Authentic Indian and Bangladeshi food
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We decided to have a quick meal here last Wednesday. Arrived at 8.30pm just as a large party had finished, but we were warmly welcomed and given a table downstairs straight away. Popadums and pickles arrived quickly (pink coconut is a great addition) as did our mains. Fantastic curries, the special biriyani is special. We have visited on a few occasions now as it is close to my daughters house and we will be back.............

Write a ReviewReviews (1,125)

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Very polite helpful and friendly staff when I phone to place my order. The staff always deal efficiently with the phone call.
The food is always of the highest quality, an excellent blend of meat and spices, cooked as per my recommendation. I would highly recommend you pay a visit.

Robert Gregory

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I have sampled Indian fare across multiple continents for the last 35 years. Never before have we experienced food of this standard. Exemplary cuisine, exceptional service and an overall outstanding experience. We will be back....

Reviewed 2 August 2018

We thought that we would give the place a try and very, very pleased we did so. The service was spot on, the food even better. The portions were massive amnd they produced mthe best Prawn Cocktails I've ever had the pleasure to eat. Overall feelings - just brilliant & would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Great food, great service and great prices. As a resident of Leicester this is by far and away my favourite Indian restaurant in the city and is well worth a visit if in the area.