“New favourite place!”
Review of Wrapchic

Wrapchic
Ranked #475 of 1,300 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: USD 7 - USD 8
Description: Wrapchic, Differently Indian! Wrapchic is the world’s very first eatery that wraps together all the exciting and vibrant flavours of Indian street food, into an easy to eat grab and go format. At the heart of the brand we focus on two very important things; taste and convenience. We’ll go to every length to follow tradition and ensure that our food is packed full of flavour, using the best ingredients and freshly ground spices. With the growing popularity of Indian cuisine around the world, we’ve turned the components of a traditional Indian meal, into something that is fresh, healthy and full of flavours. That’s the reason why we have: - No fried food promise - We grind our own spices - Recipes for all our food are inspired from different regions of India
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food is fresh, affordable and so, so tasty! I've been every week since it's opened and every time has been amazing. Cannot recommend the paneer rice box and the chicken wings enough!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

After reading a lot of good and bad reviews thought to try it for myself, disappointed doesn’t quite cut it! I ordered from deliveroo app and was delivered within 20 mins...needless today I wish I didn’t bother, first and last time believe me!

1) no chicken wings I got wedges instead?
2) don’t trust medium spice, it was horrific (see pics below)
3) the lamb keema panini was horrifically spicy, there was green and red chillis! Please see pictures below, not only this the panini was 100% microwaved and reheated it was not fresh!!!!
4) I also ordered the chicken wrap and you tell me if this looks like chicken...it was also cold and hard to even tell what meat this is

Wrapchic12, Owner at Wrapchic, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thanks for the feedback Manpal. I've just been speaking to the manager there to give you a response.

First off incredibly sorry the order you received was disappointing. I would really appreciate you sending in your email address (either via our website contact form or to pauline.heery@wrapchic.co.uk) so I can apologise to you in full. But in the parts I can cover here - I can confirm the chicken photographed here is Chicken Rajasthani. It is cooked and marinated in mint and coriander so can confirm it is supposed to be this colour. The wraps do have a cold base so these don't stay hot for particularly long. The bowls and burritos tend to the best items for travelling. The Panini is dry toasted using our hot griddle but again sorry this wasn't in the best state after travelling. Noted on the chilli's - that certainly does seem excessive and we'll be taking that on board. And really sorry about the wings and wedges situation. That is simply not good enough. We'd love the opportunity to apologise in full and to attempt to get you back as a customer so would really love to hear from you.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch. Had a chicken tikka wrap.
Staff didn’t seem to know the menu very well when I enquired about items.

Just ok. Nothing special

Overall 7/10

Wrapchic12, Owner at Wrapchic, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We do have some new team members but all who should be fully trained and knowledgeable. We'll be addressing this and hope you give us another try. As we hope you enjoyed the food. Many thanks.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this place with my family who are fussy eaters.

They have vegan,vegetarian and meat options.

We were blown away by the taste.

We are all looking forward to our next visit.

This place is really funky inside totally different from any other place.

Staff were polite and very helpful.

1  Thank hammondk7
Wrapchic12, Owner at Wrapchic, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thanks so much! Really glad we hit the mark in all areas and hope it will indeed be the first visit of many. Really appreciate you taking the time out to give us a review. Thanks again and see you soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place it’s amazing the food is out of this world the staff Are really friendly, the service is excellent and the place overall just looks fabulous. I ordered the chicken wrap it was the most heavenly wrap I have had and the flavors were so succulent and vibrant. How to coconut Lassi which was amazing and to top it all off I had Mango muffin which is so different to any of the muffins I have ever tried. This is now my number one favorite restaurant and I recommend that you all eat here!! Look forward to coming again!!!

1  Thank Rio K
Wrapchic12, Owner at Wrapchic, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

We loved reading this review. Really pleased you enjoyed the service and food. Thanks for taking time out to write this - it's much appreciated. See you again soon.