“Fantastic family Christmas lunch”
Review of Bricklayers Arms

Bricklayers Arms
Ranked #238 of 1,311 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We have been to the family Christmas lunch for the past two years now and it was fantastic cant fault it the food was lovely and so was the service nothing was to much trouble one of our grandchildren wanted chicken nuggets chips and beans as she dos'nt like turkey etc and they kindly did it for her and all children got a selection box, we all had a lovely time as we did last year too and hopefully we will contiue to go for sunday lunch in 2018 and and the family Christmas lunch, thankyou Jan Ben and the staff we wish you all a very happy new year

1  Thank susan g

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Good pub food freshly made to order. Really good steak and ale pie although the pastry top would have been even better with a few more minutes in the oven. Great chips and perfectly cooked veg. Ample portions so no room for dessert, another time maybe.

1  Thank big-blue-eyes
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Went for Sunday lunch after a walk around the reservoir. The pub was busy but a very pleasant lady found us space in the small snug area. The fact that it was very busy gave you the feeling the food would be good and we were not disappointed.Large portions of Pork for myself and Beef for my wife served with nice fresh vegetables and lovely roast and mashed potato. The gravy was delicious.
I have had some very good Sunday roasts but none have been better than this, The meats were of excellent quality and cooked perfectly. Choice of puddings excellent, they looked and tasted homemade I had Lemon sponge with cream my Wife mixed fruit Pavlova.
Prices very good £11 or £12 for 2 courses depending on which sweet you chose.All round an excellent pub with lovely atmosphere and fantastic food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Popped in for lunch on spur of the moment as I was passing this place on Thursday.
I had a nice Everards pint and home made Chicken pie.
The place is Nice relaxing and cosy. It was busy for Thursday lunch which indicate that the place is popular.
It has Car Park and good seating area outside including big garden (area).
The atmosphere was good inside. The decor made you feel homely. Clean toilets.
To use credit/debit cards a requirement of minimum £10 spending. This is one minus point about this place. In today's society not everyone carry cash! Luckily for me that I always carry £20 cash in my pocket.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Came for a couple of beers. Served great beer with lovely service. Nice and cosy in the summer, bet it is in the winter too!