“Good Thai food ”

The Siam Thai Boran
Ranked #69 of 1,329 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: USD 21 - USD 35
Description: A traditional Thai restraunt which serves authentic Thai cuisine just like you would have eaten in Thailand.we have a great team working to make your visit a very enjoyable one
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Struggling to find a place we haven’t tried before and this lived up to expectations. We had the food as a takeaway and it was still really hot when delivered to us. The Thai red curry was the best dish. The Thai fish cakes are a must try.
HOWEVER, it was expensive for what it was. Portions were slightly on the small size and for £50 we didn’t get as much as we hoped.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The front doesn’t look too inviting but the food was amazing! I love Thai food and there aren’t many restaurants in Leicester, this place is awesome, reasonably priced and lovely staff. Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Don't be put off by the front - it will be one of the best dinners you'll have in a while! I went with my family and we were the only ones in there (I think it mainly does take-away, which I'm excited to try).
The dishes are some of the tastiest meals I've had in Leicester, full of flavour and good sizes, and is the only place in Leicester to eat true Thai food. My family and I all had different dishes (from steaks to curries, rice to noodles) and we all loved it. I recommend the dusk spring rolls for starters and weeping tiger steak!
The restaurant is family owned - the wife cooks and the husband delivers/serves. They all came over to check how we found the food. The husband came over and chatted to us about Thailand (gave us a recommendation for where to go!). We felt very welcome.
DEFINITELY RECOMMEND! I'll be going back for sure and will order take-away!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

On our umpteenth visit here, the food is so good and authentic we keep coming back (and getting take aways!). The steamed sea bass was a new choice for us tonight, so tasty, cooked to our taste and with such succulent yet crispy oriental vegetables. The salad was fresh and minty/spicy and the hoi sin duck was a delight as always. The hosts are so welcoming and always happy to talk about the food with you - a real find for Thai lovers, give them a call - 07530 616041 and book a table.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018

It is off the beaten track, but well worth the visit. A very friendly service and a very extensive menu. The food is freshly cooked and hot, in both senses of the word!

For the service and quality of the food it is very resonably priced. For us it is by far the best Thai food that we have had, and according to my daughter and husband as good as the food they ate in Thailand.

Date of visit: May 2018