“Lovely modern apartment...but level of...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Outside Main Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

annastaci...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Lovely modern apartment...but level of professionalism was a 0!”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I stayed at the apartment for two nights as I was going to a wedding. The apartment was clean and the beds were really luxiourious. It was good value for money and even though it was in the town centre you could not hear any noise from the traffic with the windows closed.

However... When I phoned to find out how to get access to the apartment I feel like I was rushed through the call. It wasn't too much of. a problem just a bit annoyed. I was also told by the person that there would be a £250 deposit taken from my account after I had booked in case there was any damage. Again a bit shocked by this but I made sure that I saved some money up and put this in my account in place . When I asked about the deposit refund after Ic had left he txt me to tell me that, that was just a joke! I was also questioned about the number of guests I had staying in a Two bed apartment (as apparently I only payed for one guest.) Even though on booking.com it clearly states for two.

So as you can tell by my rant I am prett narked and even though the apparent was lovely and they did get it ready a bit earlier for me over all I was not best pleased, Also check out time is at 10am. My recommendation is to stay at a hotel!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beds
Liked least: The customer service!
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
5 Sep 2016
Hi Stacey,

Thank you for your review. With regards to the deposit, as I explained to you that we don't actually charge you for the deposit but only pre-authorise in case there is any damage. In most cases if guests request early check in or late check out we are usually very flexible. I hope that this clarify any misunderstanding at your and any potential guests. Thanks.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing