“No hassle and good quality”

Mr Basrai's World Cuisines
Ranked #118 of 796 Restaurants in Blackpool
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We booked a table for a Tuesday evening so there was no waiting to be seated. Super friendly staff who went out of their way to ensure our first visit to this restaurant was 100% hassle free.
We were given a booth close to the desert area and from where we could see the layout of the serving area.
We took a walk around to see what was on offer and the choice was amazing, everything from char grilled sirloins to freshly prepared sushi, from spicy Indian foods to dishes from Mexico and Italy.
My wife decided to try a sirloin, she asked for medium rare and that is exactly what she got. She also chose some mushrooms and 'salt-n-pepper' fries. Her verdict, "excellent, full of flavour and very tender".
I meanwhile went for freshly prepared noodles and a delicious portion of shredded duck. I then tried very small portions of many other dishes, all of which were amazing.
My wife, though a small eater, then tried some roast pork, again declaring it "delicious".
After a short break we got started on deserts, wife had apple crumble with custard, while I had baked yogurt and a portion of mango ice cream. Oh so good.
We shared a portion of strawberry cheesecake as well.
The table was continually cleared of our empty dishes and kept clean.
The bill, with tip, was £35, this included wine for my wife and a large glass of fresh orange for me.
Park in the multi storey car park next door and you get 2 hours free when you get your parking token notarised at the cash out.
Summary: Excellent food, friendly staff, easy access, and value for money prices.
We will certainly be going again

2  Thank GrandaddyTrumbell

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We went at dinner time, nice and quite but food still piping hot and tasty! Plenty of selection at a cheaper price !

1  Thank Luke B
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We were a party of five including one in wheelchair and the reception and organisation of a table to fit our needs was very good, the choice of food was very good and the squid cooked fresh to order amazing. All in our party were very happy with everything.

2  Thank howard l
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We were 4 adults and 1 4yrs it was Saturday booked for 6 pm, got there and can only describe that there was a crowd at the door of people trying to get in and out. We were shown a table upstairs ( not good for me due to walking disability) which seated 4 ? but the whole room which is huge was full. The food was very good , but the organisation was not so good.

1  Thank confused67
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Ate here recently on the occasion of my Grandsons birthday, so I know I'm not the target audience.
If what your after is plentiful, diverse styles of perfectly acceptable food served in modern pleasant surroundings within a generally efficiently managed 'eatery' at a price (which for the quantities on offer is a potential bargain and a half!) Then I doubt you'll be disappointed.
However, if your idea of dining out is anything like mine? Go elsewhere.