“Superb food, impeccable service, excellent value! ”

The Blues Bar & Brasserie
Ranked #190 of 781 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We couldn't fault anything about our family meal at The Blues Bar and Brasserie last night. The food was exceptionally good. My starter (Crispy Duck Leg) was the most delicious first course I have probably ever eaten. The Sirloin steak, ordered medium-rare, was cooked to perfection, juicy, tender and mouthwateringly tasty. And the freshly made crispy onion rings! Omg to die for. For dessert I opted for the Blueberry and Hazelnut Creme Brulee, a sophisticated, grown-up pudding that finished the meal off perfectly. It was a quiet night in the restaurant, but the atmosphere was warm and relaxed. Every member of staff was brilliant, offering just the right balance of attentiveness without being intrusive. A big thanks to all of them. We were so glad we decided to eat here, it was just wonderful. We will definitely be back and as soon as possible!

1  Thank juliebpl

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Came to Blackpool to the big blue hotel, and booked into the brasserie.

There aren't many like this in UK, never mind Blackpool!

Absolutely sublime meal! The staff were fantastic, couldn't do enough for my family. The service was second to none. Meals were hot, fresh, and tasty.

Ordered a bottle of champagne before we arrived. Kept at our table on ice. Can't rave about this place enough. The meals are of a spectacular standard. I had a sirloin steak, which was cooked exactly as I like it. I'm quite fussy, and this was probably one of the best meals ive eaten. No joke.

The creme brulee is the best I've ever had. Almost got it twice! My partner said hers was divine. She isnt a big eater, but she cleared her plate! My kids meals were fresh and tasty too!

Thank you guys, we will be back very soon, please keep your standards high, and please keep the chef!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We visited the restaurant for dinner , were greeted and seated by a very professional and amazing host/manager .. ordered mains as it was quite late , the sea bass and risotto as amazing and so was the salmon with shrimp brown butter .. very very good service from the waiter serving us as well as to the manager recommending us the creme brûlée.. it was the best ..!!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

arrived for a 4 night stay and prior to arrival had booked an evening meal for us.. from start to finish we were very pleased.. my wife is gluten free and the menu was adapted so there was very little that she couldnt have.. all cooked as ordered with very good customer care..

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Had a really nice meal here. The staff were very friendly and helpful too. Highly recommend the cheese soufflé. Yummy