“Excellent from start to finish”
Review of Rubens

Rubens
Ranked #116 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Stayed for the weekend on a freinds 40th birthday bash. The room was spotless, beds comfortable, bathroom a bit small but had everythingwe needed and was spotless. Food great, just what we needed after a night on the town and to get us going again for day. Hospitality great and good banter. Great service, they even sussed out parking costs before I booked.

All in all a great experience from start to finish.

Best we've stayed in at Blackpool. We'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 April 2012

A wonderful thank you to Host Laura & ashly for a fabulous time, everything was great, everybody enjoyed themselves cant wait to come back again, Tyler thanks you both for saying hello to REX, the Hotel Rubens is a great location, fantastic place to stay, close to everything, beach, shops, tower, food is excellent, a great place to stay.
The two host make you feel most welcome and will do anything for you, you only have to ask, just cant wait to go back. Parking is good as well, thank you for a great time.

Room Tip: Just a great place, location is excellent
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Stayed at Rubens April 2012, lovely clean room, very comfy bed, excellent full english breakfast (perfect hangover cure), owners were very friendly and helpful, excellent value for money and the best place I have stayed in Blackpool, close to Tower (six minute walk) and other North Shore attractions. low cost parking available just one minute walk away. Would recommend staying here to anyone. See you next year girls!!! Tiffin and Kip.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I am now planning my next trip to Blackpool in June I am going with my wife Sharon and Mom and Dad it's "Mom Birthday on 1st of June 2012 and it's that special one the 65th so because Myself and my wife Sharon have already stayed at the Rubens Hotel and loved the room we stayed in and the Owners Ash and Lara were there when we needed them. I am telling you they can't do enough for you, if you need a Taxi to an hair dry they will get it for you so I am re booking my stay with Ash and Lara.
They even asked me do I need any special request on the room I would like to stay in, the customer service they have given me before and after is fantastic. The Hotel is Very Clean and Tidy the bedroom are a decent size we had a slightly bigger room with an extra bed I love that room. They have there own special theme to each of the rooms brilliant idea.

If you are thinking about planning a trip or a holiday to Blackpool then please stay at the Rubens Hotel. all I can say is this try it for yourself me and Sharon my wife loved the Hospitality and will never go else where when we staying in Blackpool.

From Lord Shaun Ore

Room Tip: quite and relaxing room on suites facing near the back.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I went to Blackpool to buy my tickets to see the Osmond brothers in Blackpool now been looking around for some where to stay. After speaking to a couple in the washington pub they recommend me the Rubens hotel. The hotel clean the owners can't do enough for you while your staying there. If you need something just ask them The owners are so helpfull and pleasent I will only go there for my stay overs when visiting Blackpool. I must thank Ash for her support while we stayed. If your looking for a hotel that's friendly very very clean look no further stay at the Rubens hotel.
From Lord shaun ore