See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2007

I have stayed at the rockley hotel 3 years on the row now with my family and i have found it friendly ,clean and as for the price if you think £20 p p pn is exspensive then you need to rent a tent i go to blackpool for the fun and sights so for a place to lay our heads at night i dont think you could complain about the rockley and i have always found the two gentlemen that run the place to be very helpfull and accomadating so my hat off to you and people that complain should go to the ritz next time or holiday in .down to earth is what we are short of these days.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank donnatallen4
Reviewed 23 September 2006

Stayed here for the bank holiday weekend 26 august 2006 for 2 nights with my partner.When we was taken to our room my first impressions of it was it was dated and the room wasnt very clean.The shower wasnt even in the cubicle so you had to turn it on from the outside then get in but i had to keep getting out to adjust the tempature which was annoying.The bar downstairs didnt smell very fresh it smelled like dogs so we didnt go in there.The next day we had breakfast which wasnt up to much you just got what you were given he also asked us to pay for our room on our way out so we went out for the full day and night but we paid the next day which was £100 for a 2 night stay very expensive for what you got.Also they had a hen party in which kept us awake.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family