Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Excellent fun

I took my 12 year old grandson & his friends there for his birthday and they loved it:) staff were... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
sandydunne57
Blackpool, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great fun to play

It's a fun and exhausting way to pass an hour or so, if you have 2 games. It's surprising how... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

from USD 28.80
from USD 16.60
from USD 13.40
More Info
All reviews party bags storm trooper between games party package children's party unlimited juice fantastic party party food food arrived on time adult meals fun activity party host star wars whole afternoon value for money staff were fantastic great fun
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Awesome awesome had a great time all night laser quest need more events like this and new offers for members

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank baker3004
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My 9 year old and 21 year old granddaughters had great fun at Laser Quest.
I booked two twenty minute sessions with a twenty minute break in between.
They had such fun 'chasing' each other around.
A must activity. I shall definitely go again with all my grandchildren.
They do birthday parties and corporate events too.
The staff were approachable and helpful.
There is a sitting area with a few tables, also a machine with chocolate bars etc. And a machine with bottled drinks.
We took our own snacks and drinks and were allowed to consume them.
The only negative was the stairs, but we managed to carry the pushchair down.
This is activity is for couples, families with children over 6 years, friends and business. Solo is okay if you go at a busy time.

2  Thank granny122016
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I booked on line the night before our planned visit, which was very easy to do. it was very good value for money. they always have great offers on during the school holidays. when we arrived the staff were very friendly and helpful. it was very well organised, my only suggestion would be is if your not playing wrap up as its very cold when waiting for your children.

1  Thank traceyhughes949
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Loved all the quizzes and puzzles, we only did it with one minute to spare so definitely worth the money!! Loads of different rooms available in two buildings in Blackpool, we did town centre and the tomb puzzle. Good back story and staff were very accommodating. :)

1  Thank Chloe-Marie123
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I'd like to thank all the staff present at Laser Quest today, This was my 6yr old's first Birthday Party and I was extremely impressed at everything provided to my son and his friends. The friendly, professional and highly accommodating staff pulled out all the stops to ensure all the children had a magical experience.

Everything was supplied from invitations and party food to cake and goody bags.(They even gave my son a present) The lady managing the party was fantastic and very calm in the face of some very excited and at times loud children so an extra Thank you should be given to her.

My son said this was the best day of his life bless him and that is all down to the amazing staff of Laser Quest.
Whilst there I didn't have to lift a finger and the kind lady who oversaw the party management refused to let us clean up.

The additional treat of the Storm trooper was particularly magical. He was present throughout the entire party and played well with all the children in their break, throughout the meal and during the games.. he never left their side. He was an absolutely wonderful and realistic addition to the party.

Everyone who works at Laser Quest should be commended for the way they produced fun, entertainment and magic to the party and the children's lives..all the children are still talking about it and my son Xavier will remember this experience for many years to come.

Excellent value for money, Fantastic entertainment and the best customer service and attention to detail from staff that i have experienced in years.

Thank you so much to everyone it was perfect x
Elizabeth Phoenix-Kaur