“New knitting holiday experience”
Review of Westcliffe Hotel

Westcliffe Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Westcliffe Hotel
Ranked #575 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I have just come back from a long weekend stay at Paula's B&B and I really enjoyed myself, so much so that I booked my next one, which will be a knitaway in next May!
The atmosphere, the food, the company and the organisation was first class and I was a bit sad to say goodbye to my new friends. I am sure that thanks to Paula the tourism in the famous seaside of Blackpool will develop big time as well as in the knitting community. Will definitely recommend the place to friends and whoever loves to take her/his knitting on a holiday!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Laura B

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Just spent a week on the Gansey Knitting Break and absolutely loved it. The hotel is a real home from home but what makes it different is Paula. She just loves what she does and it shines through. She is so welcoming, accommodating dietary requests as well as being a really good knitting teacher! I loved the position of the hotel, just a few minutes walk from the seafront and the trams and I got to see the Illuminations! I've already booked my next break.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank jeanebee
Reviewed 9 March 2013

"There's a famous seaside place called Blackpool, that's noted for fresh air and fun"... and great knitting breaks.

Just got back from the Westcliffe. Fantastic welcome, comfortable, well-decorated rooms, good food, welcoming hostess who couldn't do enough for us and in a quiet, easily accessible area close to sea and tram stops.

The knitting part of the break was great - help with on-going projects, specialist tuition sessions, an excursion included in the price and friendly "knit and natter" sessions. Can't wait for the next one!

Room Tip: Leave it to Mrs Chew
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Henrietta C
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I have stayed with Paula 4 times now on her organised knitting holidays. From the initial phone call to the last day it is all organised brilliantly. The hotel is comfortable, clean, and tidy. The food is good and the meals leisurely. I need oxygen delivered for my stay and this has never been a problem. I am organising more trips for next year for friends and these will be bespoke craft breaks, Paula is really good at these.

Room Tip: First 2 rooms on first floor are roomy and comfy
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Frances B
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Very efficient from the time we booked & confirmation was sent when promised.They are very friendly people and could not do enough for you.Breakfast was one of the best we have had!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple