See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Very efficient from the time we booked & confirmation was sent when promised.They are very friendly people and could not do enough for you.Breakfast was one of the best we have had!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michael m
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I expected the stay to be a good one having encountered a high degree of efficiency over the phone and by e-mail when booking my room. The acknowledgement e-mail was clear and to the point, no mistakes were made and I was pleased to be offered a room for only £25. Although I arrived fairly late this didn't seem to be a problem and my two specific needs were catered for to perfection without any fuss. My two specific needs are, namely, being vegan and needing to store my bicycle somewhere secure.
For breakfast I had a typical (vegan) cooked breakfast of sausages, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and hash browns. This was accompanied by toast, jam, tea, juice and cereals. The owner was very friendly and genuine and her dog was also friendly and quite a softy.
Everything worked and was tidy and where you'd expect it. Everything was clean. I'd love to go back.

Room Tip: Ask about accommodation for bicycles
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2009

Excellent Home Cooking
Friendly and Comfortable Home from Home
Owners could not do enough for the Guests
Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel for Business or Pleasure
Great Craft Weekend - all guests had a brilliant time and learnt lots of new skills

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank jane121205
Reviewed 30 August 2008

We stayed at Westcliffe for one night. The Hotel is clean & comfortable. The landlady was brilliant she was lovely with my daughter who is 4 & made us feel very welcome. The Breakfast was lovely with a good choice and the service was excellent. I would definitely go back & would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 14 August 2008

Dear all,

I have just returned from a 3 night bed and breakfast stay at the Westcliffe Hotel.

I had previously spoken to Paula who was helpful over the phone/email, but on arrival, she instantly made me feel relaxed and welcome almost like part of the family!

My room was serviced each day and nothing was to much trouble for the proprietors, Paula and Simon.

The breakfast was brilliant (now I am back home, I miss it), plenty on the plate, well presented in lovely clean and comfortable surroundings.

My room was modern, comfortable, more importantly very affordable. Very good value for money!

The sun lounge to the front is a lovely place to watch the world go by.

I highly recommend this hotel and don't mind anyone contacting me for further first hand information.

Enjoy your stay in Blackpool - i only wish I had not been there for an exam and returning to work mid week otherwise I could have stayed a lot longer.

I'll definitely be back later in the year!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mcginty5854